BOOKER OF THE YEAR

BOOKER OF THE YEAR

Attached: texastornado.png (511x86, 16.26K)

What's the storyline?

Based retard

We don't sign our posts here

>Texas Tornado
Another "gimmick" match aka shit falls apart and people start hitting each other with chairs and Darby/Jeff throw themselves off of a ladder in tandem for the heckin kino momenterino

>Texas Torando Match
Oh so a normal aew tag match then.
Would bet any money that they'll have the ring announcer go "and now it's time for the Texas Torando match" or some shit for the cheap pop.

>i don't have an actual criticism, so i'll just write "booker of the year" with implied irony

I accept your concession

With your referee Rick Knox!

Tornado matches are based af, why don't we have more of them?

>Admitting he's based.

Nah he said I was based and then signed his post as retard

Like you say before, we don't sign our post here

Everything in AEW has the chance of turning into a 'tornado'.
>Singles match that ends with twenty people running out to 'brawl'
>Interview in the ring, twenty people come out and they 'brawl'
>Backstage interview, one word in and they get interrupted by 20 people and they 'brawl'
>Guest commentator for the night is interrupted by twenty people and they 'brawl'
>Special announcement, twenty people debut in the same segment and they 'brawl'

We don't sign our posts here

Because basically every tag or multi-men tag match is a tornado tag in AEW, since they have no rules and the refs are shit.

HECKIN10STARS

tornado tag are aew stings specially match

AEW is pretty consistent in having run-ins after the bell rings, DQs are pretty uncommon

Matt Hardy got kicked out of his stable by Andrade and Jeff, Sting and Darby came to his help. I don't watch these segments and even I know

>Matt Hardy got kicked out of his stable by Andrade
Why?

>Sting and Darby came to his help.
Why?

Random things happening doesn't constitute a story. Characters need motivations for actions. Stories need logical transition points. Guys betraying guys and other guys helping is not a story; it's just people doing things.

that match is gonna be a very watchable mess, like a concussed dude in the ring and everybody's trying not to land him but they keep landing on him anyways

>Matt Hardy got kicked out of his stable
Got blamed for losing on the PPV
>Sting and Darby came to his help.
Were the opponents in that PPV match

Because they don't obey tag rules anyway. The refs may aswell not exist. Its like WCW. Selective rules

>Were the opponents in that PPV match

So... why the fuck would they help him?

>>Matt Hardy got kicked out of his stable by Andrade
>Why?
Because they kept losing and they needed a fall guy.
>>Sting and Darby came to his help.
>Why?
Because they step in when things are unjust. It's something they've done since getting together.

I hope Sting does 4 scorpion death drops and stacks them on top of each other and then Darby coffin drops on all of them

Because this is literally what the black/white sting gimmick is since he started feuding with the NWO. He's a vigilante.