He relapsed

He relapsed

Attached: FJjljrJVUAAQDMq-1.jpg (454x325, 22.82K)

nah that's me
i lasted 12 days

Same. Feels good man

The only reason I stopped doing Cocaine was because my dealer got thrown in jail.

did he relapse or re-lapse?

why'd you do it? 12 days is a good start

alcohol should be illegal.

agreed, and weed.

When did Quentin come to this board?

based straight edge chads

Drinking makes every person more unbearable to be around and potheads are unlikeable faggots.

i'm not straight edge, I have an alcohol addiction, granted it's not bad to the point I need help, but still, allowing the distribution of an extremely addictive and also unhealthy product, and trusting people to manage it themselves is stupid.

And yet both make up 90% of Any Forums's userbase :)

kek why are straight edge fags addicted to shit like bad tattoos and sugar? Niggas act like they're drug free but take advil the second they step on a lego lmaoooo

Explains why I hate dweebs like you

I never did Coke but I've heard the come down is suicide inducing. Especially in the morning.

Kek your liver is failing as you concoct fake people to poorly try to mock.

drinking is a waste of calories and money

It’s brutal. Very dark place to be coming down at 7am. Definitely one of the reasons of laid off of it.

It's sad but I can't think of a person in my life that doesn't *need* something to function, weed, booze, meds. Ppl just can't regulate themselves like they used to. Maybe hyperinflation will fix things.

I thought this userbase was mostly basement dwelling nerds who are only addicted to junk food and sugary drinks