New Japan Cup 2022 Day 10: Premium Tekkers Kino on the menu Edition

Show starts at 5:30am EDT / 9:30am GMT

>New Japan Cup 2022 Third Round Match
SANADA vs. Will Ospreay
>New Japan Cup 2022 Third Round Match
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Great-O-Khan
>Six Man Tag Team Match
CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI) vs. Suzuki-gun (DOUKI, Minoru Suzuki & Taichi)
>Eight Man Tag Team Match
Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi, Shingo Takagi & Tetsuya Naito) vs. House Of Torture (Dick Togo, EVIL, SHO & Yujiro Takahashi)
>Tag Team Match
Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomoaki Honma vs. United Empire (Aaron Henare & Jeff Cobb)
>Six Man Tag Team Match
Guerrillas Of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa) & Jado vs. BULLET CLUB (Bad Luck Fale, Chase Owens & Gedo)
>Tag Team Match
Tiger Mask & YOH vs. BULLET CLUB's Cutest Tag Team (El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori)
>Tag Team Match
Six Or Nine (Master Wato & Ryusuke Taguchi) vs. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku)

Attached: FOBNNGqacAIvtfZ.png (797x449, 779.35K)

looking forward to some wrestling
IIRC Zack and O-Khan didn't even leave the ring or hit the ropes during their G1 match

AEW

I'm ready.

Attached: FAirCMYUUBAGP7B.jpg (669x1024, 110.1K)

i thought that Zack vs DOKUI for a second
and i was like "Nigger we already had that match

>will goes 1st
based af

Attached: 7993a4d25f2f923ec55ca260d8acc867.jpg (544x397, 36.04K)

same kek
the picture threw me off for a sec

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS

Lmao I thought that was DOUKI from the thumbnail

you son of a bitch put the card backwards

Attached: 58b13124007bcf18308258cc790ab50d.jpg (1015x896, 309.49K)

>GOK looking like a latino gangbanger from the 90s

Was gonna get up early and dump some highlights from the NJC backstage comments because there are some gems in there, but I slept right until the start of the show. I suppose I'll post those as we're going instead.

Attached: taguchi on wrestling rules.png (1024x576, 1.26M)

That judo throw on Ishimori was crazy

wait a minute
What the fuck happened to the 69 match?
Also kevin really Tanga is a better choice to talk to than Tama?

Tama already had that interview explaining his thoughts on things, I suppose. That was before the whole attack, but it makes sense if they want them both to talk about it.

Attached: honma won't give up.png (1024x575, 1.16M)

Attached: taichi on taking a low blow.png (1024x576, 770.41K)

Ok maybe its my drunk ass being whimsical but I will down all the alcohol I have left(probably 5 shots/2 or 3 mixed drinks) if taka comes out and does his old ZSJ intro tonight.

im so sick bros

Attached: that was a magical moment.png (724x576, 646.82K)

kek

My vibe from the end of the other match is that if GOD and Jado are going are going to partially or fully break up its gonna be Tanga Loa. I feel like he's gonna turn on Tama definitely and Jado possibly. He looked from a kayfabe perspective pissed to be in the middle of an attack moreso aimed at his brother and not himself and jado. He looked mad. And not I and my family lost kinda mad. Like I am mad that I am in this situation because of them. Just my read of the previous days post match tanga loas reactions

Feel better man unless you are so sick in the 90s way then keep it up man.
Kek at ELP throwing the hat over the wall
HEADBANGAAAAAA

Answering myself for whatever reason whether it was njpw, a different site or OPs fault the match lineup was out of order.
Speaking from experience it had to be from wherever OP got his card lineup from

Based ELP getting heat from literal six year-olds
I hope you get better soon, bro.
That's possible, but I don't know how likely it is now that they're an official stable of their own.
Now that you mention it, though, Tanga didn't have much to say about the breakup in post-match comments at all. Tama has been pouring his heart out about the whole thing and the rest of BC have all been celebrating, throwing too sweets and screaming about Jay.

Attached: yesterday, pro-wrestling, today, pro-wrestling.png (1024x576, 475.49K)