So Any Forums, explain to me how this is the future?

So Any Forums, explain to me how this is the future?
I need to kek at some clasping at straws delusion.

Attached: pgptqxf1wkz81.png (1692x1103, 709.87K)

The answer is to buy Luna

Eth is a scam vaporware, BSC and BNB is the real deal

Attached: 1618156041598.png (960x781, 416.8K)

I think you're confusing something called a use case. Do you think your Pi has the collective power of Ethereum?

You know what the biggest driver of industrialization was? It was the clock that allowed for coordination on an unprecedented scale. Blockchain is not the new steam engine, it is the new clock that allows people across the world to reliably agree on the 'state' of the world.

ETH is a ponzi scam. Buy Luna.

Pi doesn't need the collective power when it can burn the entire ETH with 5.5Watts.

talking about use case?

MAD Metaverse P2E game should be your next stop. It's in-game assets are given increased utility by being tradeable across the third-party NFT marketplaces such as Rarible.

The increased security and automation isn't there to do things faster, it's to verifiably do them 100% of the time. If you know a system is going to behave exactly as expected, you don't need to trust a person to behave honestly or financially account for the risk. When you have no risk, you don't need whole departments to check and process everything and you can save tons of money.

left: cannot be shut down
right: can be turned off by removing power

Attached: 1633332735652.jpg (1131x1200, 164.53K)

Can you play Mario 64 on Ethereum?

Wtf why didn't I think of this before?

the future is on hedera obviously, and the hbar foundation is bridging between developers and hedera giving them an opportunity to build on the superior network

ethereum is just in no mans land

they built on this flawed foundation that complicated base-layers are the future, and as a result have such a complicated and hard to decentralized blockchain that the only real way out of that was to start over from scratch with a new "beacon" blockchain that only writes attestations for valid blocks.

the irony being that back in 2009 satoshi already had this worked out, and even bitcoin has arguably too much complexity and bloat as a result of soft-forks that will need to be cleaned up at some point in the future.

>left: cannot be shut down

top 10 governments can ban protocol just like torrent protocol and price will go -x100

All liquidity is under state control, 99% of value is under state control

kek

HOLY FUCK STOP SPAMMING EVERY FUCKING THREAD IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK
YOUR SHIT IS ALREADY DUMPING AGAIN
IF YOU NEED TO GAMBLE ON A FAILED PROJECT COMING BACK TO GET GAINS YOU ARE A FAILURE AS A TRADER

>top 10 governments can ban protocol just like torrent protocol
and you believe nobody can use torrent in these countries? there is no way to ban any peer2peer protocol. you can make it illegal, but it's hardly detectable especially when people can use a VPN or Tor.
same reason btw why PoS is superior to PoW, since you can easily stop PoW from happening in your country but will never be able to detect a well secured PoS node.

> -x100
intradesting

Attached: 1639386970136.jpg (720x952, 49.07K)

the price did a -10000000x
doing a 10x is just people taking advantage of the 10% airdrop to people buying after the crash
now that 10x is done, the pumping is done.

Right: can be down 23h out of 24. Can be hacked, can be ddos
Left: is a reliable infrastructure with insane redundancy, never had a minute of downtime. It preserve state like no other.

ITT: a bunch of uninformed NEETs thinking the web can be run on a network with less computational power than a raspberry pi.

Doesn't matter how decentralised it is, you couldn't even run Any Forums on ethereum in a viable way.