It's time to pack up niggas

Looks like the liquidity pools are getting fucked. They were already fucked to begin with, but now they're gonna drain UST pools along side with their rewards.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-020017.jpg (1080x436, 79.71K)

Attached: not a clue.png (737x676, 467.53K)

TLDR Sell now before it gets worse.

I CANT WITHDRAW MY LUNA FROM OSMOSIS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: red-wojak-fuzzy.jpg (407x367, 31.24K)

So number go up or down?

Attached: 1652339740664.jpg (428x450, 33.76K)

pools? who the fuck is swimming nigga im on THE MOON! LUNATICS WYA CUH

BUY BUY BUY

based osmo

I don't know what most of those words mean. Fuck nu-crypto and fuck (you).

You first faggot

The soon-to-be forbidden slurp....enjoy it while it lasts

Why do you think it's crashing Lmao.
God why did I bother posting this here you're all bsc pajeet shit coin gamblers.
Osmosis is a Dex, that runs on the same SDK as Luna. There's a lot more to it but I'd be wasting my breathe

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1 (2).jpg (904x864, 85.07K)

>You first faggot
I only put "fuck you" money into LUNA and am stocking up on it if it hits 0.00025 or so again in the next hours.

3 mill LUNA or so.

I spend more on my gf in a 2 days when we go to Paris then on fucking LUNA.

Well that's that. $50 I'm never seeing again.

But it's rebounding as we speak

Cant wait for Tether to be systematically attacked and CRUSHED

I've got my 7m Luna on osmosis. All that matters is that I can trade it for atom when the time comes, whatever this shit means that's not gonna be affected right?

Attached: 1650157114822.jpg (2611x1262, 566.84K)

Dude, do you even "market"? If the market were rational, LUNA would be dead 0 already. But the market isn't rational and people are ignoring fundamental and news, waiting for official "it's dead, Jim" assessments.

P.S. I think some people still assume a lot of the created 6 trillion LUNA are not in the hands of the public and can be cancelled, meaning that this would increase the price. But that is wishful thinking. Why the market cap of LUNA is 2 billion or so, is beyond me. When you look at the trading volume, TONS of small trades up to about 5mill LUNA each in orders, so we can see this is essentially all traded by individual idiots.

yes but it doesn't take a fucking genius to see where this trend line is going.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-021642.jpg (1080x1695, 272.82K)

tell me like im 5? i only buy dog coins

Was that notification written by an ESL pajeet?

Show me the "trendline" when it dumped 99% in a day. You can't play mommys little wolf of wallstreet TA on clusterfucks like this

>reddit spacing
>does not understand the concept of "fuck you money"

zoom in

Cut your profits in half of whatever you make, when you make a swap the liquidity is so fucked that'll only give you half. I sold earlier today at the top and bought the absolute bottom for a 40x profit. But they would only give me ab amount wayyy less than I earned go see for yourself in swap previews.

>Do you even market

Yes I would assume, cause I bought this shit when you fags were being gay about it and ended up buying the bottom now that it's reached some good gains you faggots are buying the top once again. Everyone who bought in early can sell for easy 40x. Most of you queers are waiting for measely 5x

You could see the btc crash coming and lmao if you think eth without the gas fees isnt the central banks #1 target

We're talking about Luna you retarded cunt, specifically Luna's chart