I don't know the slightest shit about crypto and I impulsively bought 150k WLUNA because I wanted to throw money on...

I don't know the slightest shit about crypto and I impulsively bought 150k WLUNA because I wanted to throw money on luna but on coinbase only wluna was available. I don't even know what's the difference between luna and wluna

What am I in for? Did I fuck it up? I should have bought luna on another exchange?

Attached: index.png (200x200, 4.5K)

Probably a few 100ks or mil if they start burning the supply and it goes back to $1 to $10

wluna is an ethereum token that tracks luna's price. You didn't fuck anything up and if you want to unwrap that gold:

>get a wallet (coinbase wallet is what I used)
>send the wluna to that address in the wallet
>wait and be patient
>download terra station wallet
>go to bridge.terra.money
>select ethereum as from, connect coinbase wallet when prompted
>select terra as to
>select shuttle instead of wormhole
>set the amount
>set your destination address as your address from terra station
>click next
>confirm on coinbase wallet
>wait around 21 confirmations
>luna will be unwrapped in your new wallet

If you

supply is already burning and the price is dumping

Thank you. I have to unwrap it once I want to get out, right?

The coinbase wallet is the browser extension?

Checked and based. But it sounds like it may not be necessary, correct?

It's fucking crazy what is happening with LUNA. All threads are about LUNA. I've never seen anything like that.

Can I just do nothing more than the absolute bare minimum and still become a millionaire? (for me that means buying WLUNA on coinbase and holding it there)

Or I need to escape CB because they will delist WLUNA in about 2 weeks?

Is this a fear of cuckbase jewing you or?

What about if I just hold WLUNA on my Coinbase account and wait for it to go up until I have millions, then I convert everything to Bitcoin and just sell on an exchange?

Kraken safe g?

IT ALREADY DID FOR ME CUNT

Attached: savve.png (505x505, 22.87K)

>I have to unwrap it once I want to get out, right?
You don't have to; you can keep it wrapped up on the ethereum blockchain and swap it for another token or sell it on coinbase (if you do it before the 27th). If you want to move it to a different (d/c)ex then you'll want to unwrap it.

>The coinbase wallet is the browser extension?
Yep, I have it on my android phone as well as chrome extension; I just transferred my remaining million using the process above and it took only a couple minutes top

>But it sounds like it may not be necessary, correct?
It depends, I've noticed a price swing difference lately (as ironic as that is) in the advantage of luna but it seems to catch up after an hour or so. Keeping it wrapped is safer in my opinion (avoiding any roll-backs and can transfer to usdc or other eth token), but it's clown world so I'm moving to the main ecosystem before any other crazy moves are made

Coinbase can go fuck itself, imagine the NYSE stopping you from selling a stock you own

Based user with the pros and cons

CAHM ON GAMEStOAR!

Is it still worth buying on pancakeswap? or a lost cause?

Definitely I agree, I have never even clicked the Sell function yet. I have about 3k of ETH I just treat it like a savings account, always though it was fine cause I could just get my money back. Honestly kind of freaking out at the moment no idea how I get my money off there.

>Is this a fear of cuckbase jewing you
kinda, they haven't pulled anything yet other than make me wait about 8 hours for my first send to the wallet today (it literally took seconds the last 3 transfers). I'm concerned they're going to lock it up once it really starts mooning and didn't wanna pay gas fees when clown world really starts honking

That works as well, you could also use uniswap for eth or usdc if they freeze the sells on you. I just fear them pulling some silly shit once normies sniff the hype

Do these long waiting times still apply if I just convert WLUNA to USDC and cash out from USDC?

Omg DONT DO THIS
You will literally VAPOURIZE your funds...
He said this as a joke

Attached: 1644385024749.png (276x256, 57.33K)

I'm not sure, I tried using kraken a while ago but it was a pain in the ass for the funding. If it's like crypto.com then it should be on the native chain

wagmi, I couldn't find any qrd guides to unwrap it so it's my present to the wlunachads