WWE confirms it's legendary performer Scott Hall has passed away to their 12 Million followed on twitter

>WWE confirms it's legendary performer Scott Hall has passed away to their 12 Million followed on twitter
>Hello my 150k followers, I double checked, can also confirm this
This guy is really starting to buy his own shit

Attached: FN_j7aNWQAEApfQ.jpg (828x858, 100.66K)

On WOR Meltzer said he knew about Scott Hall's death three weeks ago

I shoot despise him. All he watches is AEW and WWE and he watches IMPACT highlights. Pretends to know what he’s talking about with Japanese wrestling but hasn’t got a clue.

WWE was one of the first credible sources to actually say he was dead. He checked if they had confirmed it with Hall's family, dont see anything wrong with that.

>they said they got confirmation of Scott passing
WTF, no fucking shit why else would they put up that graphic? This dude saw this image and contacted WWE to double check?! Am I reading this right?

Im waiting for bix's tweet

They would never put up this graphic if they weren't 100% sure are you retarded, this dude is just flexing him having contact with people in the company.

I’m waiting to hear what Ja Rule has to say about it

He shouldve told the doctors then. This is a crime btw. He couldve saved his life.

i actually don't blame him. read the replies to the WWE tweet, a bunch of retards asking if it's true and that WWE prolly got it wrong. not even joking.

They would never say he's passed if they weren't 100% sure

be sure to create a brand new thread with it

>Journalist thinks he is more important than he actually is
No shit or they would get a real job

So you feed into his retards? Most normal people would just quote WWE tweet and at most say something like "Sadly WWE just confirmed Hall's death" but he trying to act like he was above WWE. What did he expect WWE to say "Nah it's a work"

One positive, Our Girl on Cinema is emasculating this simp on twitter and he's having an autistic breakdown

WHERE'S JAAAAAAA!!!!

Holy fuck. You can tell he was seething that he didn't get to report it first. Why the fuck else would you decide to contact wwe and ask them if they got confirmation (of course they did they wouldnt fucking lie about this) then turn around and report it. Fuck I hope wwe fires whoever his source is.

what the fuck are you on about

It's called narcissism

The Narcissist is still alive, Razor Ramon is the guy that died user

Attached: DE6FA43F-4B66-436B-A607-6BBAA141743A.png (409x630, 504.62K)

They ran a tribute show for a double murderer, no problem with double checking schizo

i know, but people are retarded

>lex is alive
just barely

Attached: index.png (1384x623, 1.4M)

h-h-hang in there total package you’ll g-get better soon…

fuck journalists. WWE should have their own journalists. Why isn't this a thing? They can feed them shit, pay for everything. They have the resources.