Have you ever met a professional wrestler IRL?

I met Booker T working at the airport, he was so goddamn based. I asked him to do the FIVE TIME hand thing, shit was so cash!

Attached: BookerT.gif (408x306, 2.96M)

Was supposed to see kevin nash in a flea market but he never showed up

I met Shawn Michaels at a restaurant once - we’d accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that). Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?” Then out of nowhere Shawn Michaels shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big HBK fan) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Shawn was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

Met MVP and Punk
mvp was super nice gave out free mvp chains and autographs
Punk gave out autographs but was a sarcastic dick and acted annoyed by everyone

i sang this to Justin Credible once

YO, YOU DEALIN WITH THE X-FACTOR!

I got everything I ever wanted
And I'll never give that back
I know you hate that fact
But you ain't gotta look at me like that
I said you ain't gotta look at me like tha-ee-at

Mmmmm

Funny how cool guys don't need to act tough or shit like that and people instantly know what they're about. Only a insecure bitch like Phil would Tey acting like le cool guy.

I had the pleasure of meeting Britt Baker this past weekend. It was great. I thought I looked damn good, but you'll have to tell me how I stack up against Adam Cole, pw.

Attached: 275612659_5084753208230710_1195583428738066134_n.jpg (948x960, 121.27K)

I've met Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle at different points at airports. Both were very nice and asked if I wanted a pic but I don't ask for those if their traveling. Kurt said Burger King blows him up

one time I was at a fairly large indie show and I was talking with some guy when other people walked up and asked him for an autograph. turned out he was a wrestler and had wrestled earlier that show. Looked like any other overweight fan. Super nice though. Don't remember his name.

MJF is actually the nicest, most generous, and well balanced guy on the planet and it tickles me watch him be a total asshole.

kek that popped me

>from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Shawn Michaels and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents
that was poetic as fuck

Terrence Hughes was in the same math class I took in high school

Living in Orlando I've seen quite a few out and about since WWE moved everything, and damn near everyone, down there. Only one I've actually met though was LA Knight back when he was in TNA. I never really understand what people meant when they said someone had an "aura" around them until I met him.

I met Sasha Banks and fucked her ass. I'm white btw

That would be cool. I love booker t. He’s my all-time favorite black wrestler. In my top three wrestlers of all-time, too.
He seems like a class act kind of guy. And he’s got a killer sense of humor.

Jericho at a gym in a military base. He was surprisingly short. I'm not sure how he manages to look tall at AEW but in real life, he's nowhere near 6 ft tall. He's more like 5'9 or 1 cm below 5'10. Sure that's not short, but it fucking is for a wrestler back in the early 2000s.

KEK
you fucker you got me

Attached: C125398C-3D83-4A08-BCF5-C9CF27BD59E5.jpg (445x631, 34.94K)

I met Chris benoit and his family when I showed up to their home unannounced. They started freaking out and things got physical. Luckily Chris was drunk so I knocked him out easily. Nancy threatened to call the cops and ran in the kitchen so I followed her. I then took her down and started strangling her while putting my knee in her back which unsurprisingly broke her back. I was about to run out the house but then I saw Daniel. Luckily he was retarded so I convinced him that me and his parents were just play wrestling. I sent him off to bed after promising we could play wrestle tomorrow and dragged Chris to the weight room and tied him up for the night. The next morning I suffocated Daniel with a pillow and brought Chris to see the corpses of Nancy and Daniel. He pretty much begged me to put him out of his misery and I told him tomorrow to really let the feeling of despair marinate. Next morning I watched as he tied himself up to a LAT machine and hung himself. Pretty convenient that he was later diagnosed with CTE. Every year I fly down to Georgia to go by the house and reminisce.

I'm a former IWGP Heavyweight Champion. I've met em all

You bastard satanist sullivan

Brian Kendrick and Paul London came over to my place after a show to smoke some weed over a decade ago. Kendrick is a fuckin spaz, but holy shit, it was a trip.

I met Kevin Nash at a show on a hot summer night in 1992. He was a super nice guy, gave me an autograph and we had a short chat. I saw him again when I was leaving the venue and it looked like some dudes were following him. Not sure what happened after that

Attached: A4174EF9-F525-48A7-97D0-DD6C1B34BBF8.gif (480x348, 3.7M)

>jew
>nicest and well balanced
kek what a mark

i met Mark Henry at a bath house

Attached: sexualchocjpg.jpg (360x450, 23.73K)

Supposedly he was raped, im not sure if its true or not but ive been reading and hearing about this. Could you post More info? Month, day, what part of town. If true I feel bad for him

Sadly it’s true. Confirmed by Nash on his twitter page.

Attached: 5850CD70-481D-4B88-A626-DFA0010BFCF3.png (184x82, 8.31K)

What the hell, man i feel bad for him. Im having a hard time believing this, poor Nash. F rapist and F any one who jokes about it