The crypto crash pushed me over the edge...

The crypto crash pushed me over the edge. I was finally going to throw myself over the railing of the open-air public lounge area located in the middle floor of my company's building like I had been fantasizing for years. I was really excited to do it during Friday lunchtime when all the chads and stacies from sales were out there eating lunch. The thought of ruining the start of their weekend made me giddy all morning until I found out the area was fucking closed for renovations.

I waged through the rest of the day in a dulled despair and immediately swallowed a shitload of benadryl when I got home so my world could at least look as nightmarish as it feels. I think I took enough to almost OD because I passed out and woke up with pink-colored vomit all over me. Idk what to do now since I used up all my snap-decision courage and now I'm too pussy to kill myself again.

Attached: 1652355916508.jpg (290x290, 48.32K)

*woke up around noon the next day

I don't care

I know.

hope this is LARP.

You're literally letting imaginary numbers make you kill yourself. Super cringe bro.

If you hate your job quit after you save some cash again. hen just live like a scrub/bum in an RV or something and chillax. You'll be happier.

Great reset coming anyways

go all in LUNA and make a 100X

user, no amount of currency can fill that gap you call a soul. Your spirit is dead, be reborn again and throw your burdens upon the cross.

A lot of people would pay to have an attitude in which they have nothing to lose

Live your life freely and be reborn, go now and accomplish more than you had wildly dreamed before.

It's not a LARP.
>You're literally letting imaginary numbers make you kill yourself.
I don't want to spend another 40 years doing this soulless wagie grind for a world that I can't and never will really fit into. I think the NPC meme is real because there's no way anyone with an inner narrative would be able to endure decades of this hell.

Wanted to kill yourself? Good.

Attached: jocko.png (900x675, 675.24K)

There's more to life than money. Get off the internet, talk to friends and family, and go do something that makes you happy, or at least used to. Don't listen to those urges, you got this and can get through this my man.

What coins do you hold and would you do a flip?

FTM, NKN, LUNA

>The crypto crash pushed me over the edge. I was finally going to throw myself over the railing of the open-air public lounge area located in the middle floor of my company's building like I had been fantasizing for years.
Holy shit why're firsties so weak? Yeah you lost some money, move on. Who gives a shit? Your women choose to fuck black men because you're a bunch of pussies.

Be prepared for all of them to go to zero. Also do a flip. If you don't then realize that if you kys there will be nothing like all those years before you were born. Was the time before you were alive exciting to you? Spending an eternity in nothing just to become something and then end it early sounds gay as fuck user

be sure to get vaccinated against covid-19. visit cdc.gov to book your appointment today

hand out ur coins before u fly~

Attached: 1647563691133.jpg (2160x2160, 1012.37K)

You wont. Trump will be back this year, this will be the greatest human moment in history and God is with us.

Contact HR for courses on better time management and motivation. Your Utilization looks low

Don't listen to him. I do care. It will get better, don't lose your faith

Cant you go on welfare? I'm sure you can claim disability and if you dint want to live like a king then you can get by if you dont have a heroin habit.

Take some uppers to snap out of your depression, use that clarity to push yourself over the edge and/or find a reason to live, up to you.

Why would you hold shitcoins during a bear market?

When things get bad for me and the do too, I replace suicide idealism with beach bum idealism coz I love the beach. I'll just catch fish and hit on girls in bikinis way out of my league, be that guy brushing his teeth in the ocean at 7am, sleep on the beach (which I already do every chance I get), check my traps every morning. Swim into the beach when the cops come to relocate me. That's my suicide, quit my job, leave my family, and live on the beach. But probs never will. Have you considered just retiring from your life and doing something radically different? Death is the worst answer is guess.

>I think the NPC meme is real because there's no way anyone with an inner narrative would be able to endure decades of this hell.
Possibly the wisest words I have ever read on Any Forums. Most people think I'm some kind of genius/idiot savant but the truth is, I see the world for what it is and live my life accordingly.