Since I've outed myself as a LINK whale, I come back with one final gift before my departure

Do you guys want some information that will help you get LINK back to double digits? Ask nicely and I'll share, since I'm in a good mood. This will be my final thread on Any Forums and let's go out with a bang. This info will probably end up on twitter by next week so let's get this over with

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x1200, 232.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/332561/content
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>experation date

>help you get LINK back to double digits
Not buying your bags retard

Yes ser

Attached: FC614BA6-D073-45D5-A882-C14ED8685ED3.jpg (600x600, 126.33K)

Please please please go out with a bang. Put a garbage bag over your head so the cleanup isn't so bad.

Flush yourself down the toilet.

Attached: 1652408105352.png (934x1024, 172.62K)

Haven’t seen an Uncle thread in a minute. Let’s hear it mang.

we missed you man, welcome back.

I mean I’ll bite, but this isn’t exactly special. BTC about to close 7 weeks red and literally anyone could say next week will be green because it’s unprecedented otherwise. Double digits doesn’t mean much either. Link to 17$ or some shit is a given the question is when.

Strike 1, 2, 3. You're out. Oh well, it was juicy info but I'm not helping out retards. Any Forums has really gone down the sewer thanks to cockroaches like this

how are your NEO and NASH bags, Michael?

wait faggot i need to transfer my luna gains into link they aren't ready yet.

As far as weird cunts on the internet go, you're probably in the top 3 of all time, anstothemoon.

You've redeemed yourself, alright fine.

Thanks to having many millions in a hedge fund, I am frens with the boys over at Grayscale. So they have shared some info with me on an imminent fund going public, have a look

otcmarkets.com/otcapi/company/financial-report/332561/content

So when is link going to moon
What is going to happen tomorrow? When will Bitcoin dump for the bear market? What is Luna gonna do and when are you gonna pump these Luna bags

>10. Subsequent Events
>As of the close of business on May 10, 2022 the fair value of LINK determined in accordance with the Trust’s accounting policy was $8.71 per LINK.
On May 12, 2022, the Trust received notice that its Shares were qualified for public trading on the OTCQB tier of the OTC Markets Group Inc. (“OTC Markets”). The Trust’s trading symbol on OTC Markets is “GLNK” and the CUSIP number for its Shares is 38963V106.

Any Forums can collectively fill their retirement accounts up with LINK as soon as this week. The more important point is that institutions such as ARK and others will be buying this. This is how big boys 'buy your bags', funny it's happening close to Consensus huh?

Oh! Forgot about that, how the hell is that guy?

based oldfag. i miss when you fudded link. that was fun

the absolute state of link bagholders.
XRP tier delusion

valid thourgh 2012?

Attached: 1641781672137.jpg (439x441, 23.13K)

;-)

An army is already assembled for that, I mean $52 to $5 writes itself. kek

Hello newfag

Strange to see you back not FUDing LINK. It was a great experience. A true gem of Any Forums.

Attached: 1583334951974.png (1920x1280, 1.86M)

if you're presenting to a crowd of people, you need to be wearing a suit

Not even a LINK holder, but insider info is always cool.
Archived for now.

thanks uncle you are still a massive kike nigger jew

It’s ogre

if you are presenting to a crowd of techies you need to dress like a nerd

Auf Wiedersehen based Uncle.

I would call you a faggot but Any Forums has become so bad I tolerate your faggotry for now

Would this really move the needle though?

It’s literally dumping right now niggas

You spent years shitting up the board with the lowest possible quality and most repetitive fud imaginable. You have nothing more to offer than those anons. Kys.

Thanks for sub $10 LINK. No way in hell I was gonna slurp for anything >= $20.

Good riddance you dirty bug nigger, take that card, shove it up your ass and then slit your wrists

Off yourself jeet

Anons and UncleOldfagAnon, I’m still in the early days of my retardedness,

What does the 10x mean next to the “ Link/usdt”?

Attached: C4AA3688-E38D-4BF4-B26D-AD2BEE62E0E8.jpg (780x439, 50.22K)