In the early 2000's it was called X-pac heat

In the early 2000's it was called X-pac heat.

In 2015 it was called Roman Reins heat.

In 2022, this absolute dimeless shitter has finally taken the crown and it will be known as Scorpio heat.

Fucking crickets in that Wardlow match, extremely predictable finish and Tony Khan has once again shitted on a rising star and nepotically booked this vanilla midget to go over a guy that crowds have been begging to see have success for months.

How can you AEWtistics defend this bullshit?

Attached: scorpio-sky-kjjnnnnnnnnnnnnn44444444444.png (800x500, 101.62K)

Rampage isn't canon

they couldve easily booked wardlow to win the match but have it in wardlow's kayfabe contract that he techinically doesnt own it and that mjf owns it and do it that his contract runs out at DoN and do a match there for wardlow to truely own the title

He beat Wardlow? Why would you have this faggot beat a guy that helped CM Punk and before he even had a match with MJF? Tony is legit a fucking retard and no one is going to call him out for it.

Worked

I don’t mind Scorpio, but I’m conflicted on that finish. Just don’t have Wardlow win the ladder match and you won’t need him to eat a pin.

Scorpio was pretty over as a babyface anyways.

They should have just had MJF fuck him out of the title. Have MJF come out just as he was about to win and have him either be DQ'ed or lose outright. Then have MJF scream "How do you like it?"

>shitted on
>nepotically
good morning sir!!

Can't believe Wardlow got pinned flat 20 seconds after being pushed into the ring post, something that used to happen in every wwe match. In this fucking company, where you could hit someone with a truck and not pin them, your hoss and rising babyface should not have lost like that.

His main issue is that he doesn't try to work the crowd like a cocky heel should. He needs to shit talk the crowd, strut, and show off. He does none of that.

They could have easily had Scorpio hit him with a finisher or something

I thought this shitter was 2 Cold Scorpio rebranding when I first heard about him.

He doesn't have charisma. This is the problem nowadays. These guys have come from literal bingo halls where every fan is like 6 feet away and just them doing their shit gets ohhhs and ahhs. They dont know how to work crowds because they have never had to.They just go and do moves. This guy is getting pushed for the same reason Coffee was except at least that faggot had 15-16 years into a fed

It wasn't clean

True. TNT belt should be on someone that can draw heat, Darby, Miro, Sammy, Cody ALL knew how to work the TNT style. Big moves, fast pace. SS is a generic tag team wrestler. Only given the belt bc he's black and wedged in between genuine stars like Paige & Dan Lambert. He sticks out like a sore thumb.

Except they got the crowd into the match so there weren't crickets.

More importantly they got the crowd nuclear for wardlow to go after mjf which was the goal and will drive future story and matches. In short, very good booking. If you think otherwise, you're a mark like the retarded op.

I even think that would have been a little weak
Have MJF hit him with the ring or something similar and then he hits his finish

That's not an excuse here. If Scorpio had destroyed the fucker with 15 chair shots or MJF had come out and distracted him, gave him a nut shot, or hit him upside the head with a loaded bag then maybe. But him losing to a midget in his first title match is what people will remember. Tony doesnt know how to book shit. His booking is as up and down and nonsensical as you imagine his mental state is. He gets distracted and your booker cant get fucking distracted every week

Go watch that match again and listen to how dead the crowd was anytime Wardlow wasn't kicking the shit out of that nigger, even a heat magnet like MJF couldn't get the crowd to fire up and that crowd was hot all night.

MJF vs wardlow for the belt would have been dimes.

No one likes dan lambert PVZ or her cuck hubby and I don't mean in the heel sense I mean like its go away heat my dude.

Tiny Khan has a small brain its obvious he books this shit like an online FED

on a side note the Hardy's looked tired as fuck out there.

What a mess.

INB4 "ok Edrone": "that shit sucks too"

INb4 ok owlchad "Impact is trash"

inb4 ok jap wrestling fan "Will never watch that shit even if paid"

Attached: what-a-mark-raven.gif (498x368, 2.08M)

>No one likes dan lambert PVZ or her cuck hubby
>and I don't mean in the heel sense
>I mean like its go away heat my dude.
all of the old heels were like that. you dont know shit you mark.

X-pac heat is go away heat, I'm saying it should be called Scorpio heat now because he is a dimeless shitter who cant get a farts worth of heat from the crowd. Everything about Ethan Page, Scorpio Sky, Dan Lambert and all the MMA shitters they bring in is go away heat.

Scorpio Sky's music hit to less than zero crowd response tonight.

AEW Dark is doing wonders for the talent.