The fact that majority of Any Forums posters are legit in their mid 30s and even 40s and constantly making raped...

The fact that majority of Any Forums posters are legit in their mid 30s and even 40s and constantly making raped threads and console war threads everyday doesnt speak well of the posters here and the wrestling community in general.

Attached: 103978904-The_meme_formerly_known_as_Kuk_1 (1).jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

>majority of Any Forums posters are legit in their mid 30s and even 40s
ok how u know

Take it easy. TRANQUILO.

holy worked fr fr no cap sheeeeesh

Attached: DA18C9DE-37CA-4D95-B1D5-F3260B738DC3.jpg (217x232, 9.19K)

Majority are zoomer redditourists, hence the childish gay fagfiction stories that grew stale in 2019.

Ok.. how u know?

john cena was already a champion when some of these people started watching wrestling

I'm a zoomerCHAD who grew up with John Cena. Some of you boomers are alright even if you are a bit schizophrenic.

Attached: 1642378828179.jpg (443x455, 24.37K)

Im 56 but look 30, i still go to the mall arcade and hook up with girls above age 18 ever once in a while. age is only a number. Whats your damn problem comrade?

Wash jew back chico!

lmao there are people here that got into pro wrestling during Semen Punk and Cena era

I'm 28 am I a zoomer or a boomer

If you missed out on the attitude and/or ruthless aggression eras you're not a real fan of wrestling.

Millenial.
It's never coming back, bozo.

I send hi to all the my wrestling good friend from here forum beat all but never to pakistan and muslims gay piy men sex worse to all like califronia homos degenretese homos never good like texas best homest men and hiuston oilers best of all, fuck dallas cowboy never win and alway homos like the california

We're here forever dude

I'm 19 never watched wrestling as a child always knew it wasnt real but my friend showed me kenny vs Okada when I was 16 and I got hooked that way

It's mostly one person called t.shankism a.k.a. HulK Satan. He's not here atm because if he was he'd be samefagging a forced get with gay fanfic in falseflag thread if he was.

But he WAS raped and gaped
KWAB

I only see a handful of 92 threads nowadays and even then all of them are completely overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of AEW and console wars posting. Most of 92 threads are probaby made by a bunch of Nashfags who desperately trying to bring their exposed and pozzed "Hero" back into relevancy by creting a boogeyman named shankism

>4channers are mentally ill no lifers
Stop the presses

a boomzer