Five stars. That’s my goal, you know that

>five stars. That’s my goal, you know that.

Attached: 98506875-DA7E-42F6-8891-C169CF25D2A9.jpg (1973x1170, 342.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3mBJbPG_5ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tony was more cringe than britt in this, following around his employee like a lost puppy.

dont tell me someone in this cap said this

youtu.be/3mBJbPG_5ik
britt did near the end here

Reddit Baker did

That reminds me of a certain cunt I used to work for who would sometimes jog around the corner of the store just to catch up to me and chit chat and walk in through the same doors as me even though she has a different entrance that only she's allowed to use.

why would they post this?

maybe she wanted to get bombed if you can pick up what i placed down

Fucking hell that’s embarrassing

That is what I felt when I watched their steel cage. They clearly gimmicked the hell out of it so they could make Memeltzer and the womeme marks cream in their pants.

>Swole seething in the background
kek

Attached: clapping.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

I mean yeah. They even did the thumb tack spot again

Yeah I mostly just think she's crazy but there's a tiny part of me that thinks she's taking me to court for harassment specifically because I DIDN'T do anything. Know what I mean?
Like, she would flirt with me and I would respond for a moment and then my autism would flare up and convince me that she wasn't flirting and I'd be like "oh I'd better get back to work now boss" and she'd get offended like I was doing it on purpose or something. One time she heard me flirting with a coworker who wasn't my boss and who didn't have a boyfriend and so she pulled me aside to tell me to stop teasing her.
You can't read somebody's mind though. I mostly think she was mad at me because a lot of my coworkers at the time thought she was fucking a coworker named Colt in exchange for a promotion (I did not join in on those claims, I hid behind my autism to pretend she wasn't doing that) and she blamed me. Before I quit we had a couple of weird interactions suggesting that I was making things hard for her and her boyfriend, the manager of the store even said it in those exact words.
This isn't fucking. I tried to sneak in at fucking 10PM when she wouldn't even be working there so that I could buy taco fixings and they told me I was trespassing and threatened to call the cops. Of course ya boy Trooth no-sold that shit and is gonna have a taco day tomorrow just as planned.
Fucking cunt bitch I never harassed her, I never did anything to her. I'm a 28 year old virgin dork who would never do anything to a woman because I was autistic enough to believe society when they told me in the 90s that women don't want men to hit on them. I fucking hate this bitch of an Earth. Yeah I liked her but I don't anymore. I'm not upset about her, I'm upset that a judge signed an emergency PFA against me back in October effectively declaring me a woman abuser. I'm not jonesing for her 35 year old niggerfucked pussy. I had to dab on her in court in January and it still isn't over. Cunt. Cunt. Cunt.

fine speech

Attached: fine speech.jpg (707x707, 108.56K)

lmaoooooo i forgot about that shit

promo's good

I fucking quit because she was acting weird and obviously I was never gonna get a promotion myself because I'm too much of an autistic virgin to fuck for a promotion, unlike Colt.
I say this for your own good, don't ever pussyblock a woman in her 30s. I wasn't even the one who did it, I was just in the vicinity when it happened and she decided to be mad at me forever but ALSO ABUSE THE FUCKING LEGAL SYSTEM TO MAKE A POINT FUCK YOU YOU GOD-DAMNED CUNT I hope your dad gives up on his physical therapy and forgets your name before he dies.
I sent her ONE message on Facebook and that was enough to get a PFA. Bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220108-004559.png (720x538, 382.64K)

Attached: the-rock.gif (498x314, 1.53M)

If you're not gonna post the best wrestler then I ain't gonna post the best girl.

Attached: 4b3.gif (250x180, 979.43K)

>tony acting like a sperg
wtf

this is a troll