How long until the fans turn on her? I give it three weeks

How long until the fans turn on her? I give it three weeks.

Attached: thunder-rosa-may-12-21.jpg (1800x1200, 183.3K)

Shida, Jamie or Deeb will expose her and thats when she'll get the heat from the fans

after shida/deeb feud concludes

>2 more weeks drQnies

Two months ago.

smarks love her

why are you shilling for this ugly tranny?

AEW Fans are retards and will turn on her for whatever flavor of the month tony starts pushing next

when will our girl ruby get a run?

But enough about Brett Baker

AEW fans are loyal to a fault. Only person they ever turned on was Cody and even then it was partly because it felt like a meta narrative. Guys like Sammy should be booed out the building

look at this nigga seething lmao

Attached: 1645048538208.jpg (644x463, 151.08K)

Britt Baker is ugly too but not as ugly as this native american man. So did you buy one of her services or something? Sunk cost fallacy?

>Britt is all aew has lmao
>Thunder Rosa wins belt
>Rosa is all aew has lmao
you mean like you guys just did?

She'll become heel after three weeks this gringo bitch actually knows how to draw heat very well.

cope harder

Attached: mtf tranny brett baker.jpg (900x1200, 625.07K)

shes wrestled all 3

idc about her or your waifu war like I said she is ugly too. So you are one of his tricks huh?

>doesn't debunk the argument

dronie confused by the concept of wrestlers being over

I sunk muh dick into your mom's ass LOL

Ah, the good old "i was only pretending to be retarded" gimmick. A classic.
>n-no u!!!
autism detected

huh? I said from the beginning that britt was ugly, what does that have to do with thunder ross being an even uglier tranny?

u already made this post tonight. seek help.

LMAO stop backtracking dumb nigger
Bakertranny still malding one hour and two fucked up posts later KWAB

Looking at Thunder Rosa just makes me remember that if you kiss a broad while you are butt-fucking her, you're just using her as a straw to suck your own dick

>still doesn't debunk the argument

>4881376
>still malding

where's the backtrack? I asked you why you are shilling for this ugly tranny, you said enough about britt, I said britt is ugly too but Thunder Ross is an even uglier tranny. Are you slow or what?

best gimmick in the business

absolute jobber