/Numerati NFT General/ - Day 328 - This means War Edition

It's been a while since I've posted about my Numerati NFT smart contract project. In this thread, I plot revenge on ENS rent cucks....

Attached: nice77.png (1246x1066, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/2104.05185.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Backstory...

> Be me, Any Forumsfag who knows Solidity
> Sick and tired of all the trash which litters this once semi-respectable board
> Want to create a project just for biz, an NFT project where we all own numbers to troll on normies and laugh together like old times.
> After hard work building the contract and a website, I post on Any Forums, to a welcome but muted reception (like 10 replies)
> "I guess this is just the entrepreneur's grind". "Good things are never easy". "Stick it out and you'll get there".
> I start a general thread every day, helping anons learn the project and get them their numbers.
> On day 4, jannies ban me for "giving coins away for free".
> Rage boils inside me. DO JANNIES HAVE NO RESPECT FOR GREATNESS?
> Leave biz forever.
> Come back the next day, but never post about my project again.
> Pretend like everything's ok, but the failure relentlessly pokes at my soul like an unread text message.
> Fast forward to last week, and suddenly see ENS normies buying numbers for piles.
> Heart sinks a little. That could've been me.
> Best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. 2nd best time is right now. Commence operation "unfinished Any Forumsness"

This is an official announcement that I, the proprietor of the Numerati ethereum blockchain smart contract, have awoken to reclaim my birthright. I am the king of number ownership on the blockchain, and no ENS rent cuck will ever say otherwise (or I will take them to KLEROS COURT, and they WILL NOT like the outcome).

Today, I fix my website. Airdrop soon.

Attached: boards.4channel.org_biz_thread_37821255.png (2684x7952, 3.35M)

Some dd....

Attached: nftwtf.png (1261x1222, 487.27K)

Bumping with nostalgia...

Attached: boards.4channel.org_biz_thread_37930072.png (2406x6676, 2.96M)

Ok, just fixed the web2 website. Looks like ethereum.request API requires a block parameter for all "eth_call" calls. Added that, and seems to be working now. Can any helpful user confirm that site works for them? Next, I will fix the ipfs site.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 1.43.20 PM.png (2772x1660, 1.72M)

Got the house to myself today, so working from the kitchen table. Forget how all the ipfs stuff works, and need to improve the ipfs site a bit.....but almost done.

Attached: PXL_20220514_185241359.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

Bumping with more nostalgia....

Attached: boards.4channel.org_biz_thread_37992210.png (2450x7314, 3.03M)

This is cool. I’m an ens normie (non numeric) but I’d like to acquire a numerati number. I am building ipfs sites too, feels a bit like neo cities in the 90s. Also I got this message on my phone btw

Attached: 558189B9-7040-443D-9EC9-FC90F5E8AB92.png (1170x2532, 1.99M)

Yea, I'm getting same issue on mobile. Thanks for spotting this...I'll try and fix it.

Number acquisition instructions are on the website. Airdrop is going to be to ethmoji holders who hold emoji digit ENS domains, but I'll always help out my biz bros first.

Attached: nice.jpg (1024x913, 59.19K)

Based, show those ens niggers who the real boss is

Ok user, this should be fixed now. Can you try again?

Can I get 420 please ? 0x527eD206b03780c0AA68fE7A6BB5650fBfdE007B

I have an ethmoji ens but not trips. It’s not my resolved address either. Regardless I’ll keep an eye on your project. Best of luck

Attached: pepe_unwrapped.png (2048x2048, 1.28M)

Yup works fine now.

Also sorry to bug you but the ens link on desktop gives this error. ik it’s annoying to pay gas to update ipfs input.

Attached: DD2059BA-507A-49FD-A35B-D56C514B2843.png (809x604, 348.76K)

Not bugging me at all, it's big help user, I appreciate it. Yea, I'm fixing IPFS site now to match the .org site. For some reason the javascript is breaking and pinata cloud is throttling me pretty hard. Need to get the business plan I guess.

Yea bro, request instructions are on the website. Can't talk about drops/begging, that's what got me banned last time.

Also, I'm thinking about scooping up all single/double digits into a DAO, and we all vote on how they get released. Think it's a good idea? Will cost like $1k in gas, but might be fun.

Attached: field.jpg (1200x675, 271.87K)

Yea ipfs def has hurdles to gain wide adoption. I think there’s a way to make it updatable without gas using GitHub repo as the hash but haven’t gotten that far yet.

Sent an email request. Hope you don’t glow.

I think a dao concept is interesting. Would be worth reading nick’s insights on the ens forums. The ens dao holds a lot of the valuable brand names for their future ens integration.

Attached: E3E1C86A-4AA3-4B29-8679-75D8030BB67A.jpg (788x699, 46.12K)

Ok, IPFS site is kinda fixed. Looks like numerati.eth.limo works (.link sites don't update as frequently....so might take some time for that to work). It's broken on mobile because of same-origin policy trying to call out to infura endpoint, but I'll try and fix that later. Also, I plan on adding subdomain support, so 10.numerati.eth will be fully owned/operated by owner of 10.

Not glowie, see pic related. I follow ENS pretty closely and have several very premium domains.

Next step, build out the airdrop. Ethmoji was born on biz, but got their lunch eaten by 10k club and superior digits. Ethmoji is trying to ride the number wave with "emoji numbers" domains, but all ENS nfts are doomed to fail because you need to pay eternal rent (LMAO). It's ok though, I am here to set things right, and ethmoji digits bros will get first crack at the best numbers.

Please keep thread bumped while I buy more beer.

Attached: PXL_20220514_211320049.jpg (3024x4032, 2.08M)

Subdomains is an intriguing idea. In general I don’t mind ens being on lease since it’s integrated with dns. I think of it as a time based derivative.

I personally think the club mentality is cringe but long term there’ll be an ens mania and good domains will sell. Looking at dns sales on any tld there are a lot of potential gains to be had.

Attached: DC11765C-4E7F-480B-836B-8FA8B175A7AF.jpg (960x802, 159.96K)

Yea, ENS has a lot of things going for it. "Decentralize domains" is one of the original use-cases for the ethereum project, it's deeply supported by Vitalik himself, it's the first NFT ever, team is respected in the community as altruistic builders, no rugpull potential, fully embraced by twitter crowd, and now transparently owned/operated by a "fair" DAO. There aren't too many projects with credentials like that.

On the other hand, the ENS DAO (led by nick) are openly hostile to "squatters/speculators", and that's almost exactly what ethmoji and 10k club are designed to promote. Personally, I think collectible NFT's should be based on permanent ownership. I want to hold my collection through a bear market without paying the $1k/year toll for 3 digit numbers.

ENS numbers, as a speculative asset, is doomed to fail, but the root idea of "owning numbers as an NFT" is a good one. Numerati, with it's superior ownership model, kino contract address, and Any Forums-heavy distribution, will attempt to corner this market.

I think nick doesn’t like squatting and token price speculation for legal reasons. Ultimately it will be good for ens long term.

This paper is a useful reference for ens and maybe zooko’s triangle will be worth considering for your project.

arxiv.org/pdf/2104.05185.pdf

I don't think legal reasons have anything to do with it (and what would those legal reasons even be? trademark infringement?). Nick just doesn't like squatters because he prefers "real users". I think he's slowly coming around to how powerful these speculators can be in promoting ENS, but he's been openly hostile to speculators since the beginning.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 6.30.13 PM.png (1536x402, 148.89K)