A lot of the same people that thought Bitcoin would go over 100k now think it could go down to 10k

A lot of the same people that thought Bitcoin would go over 100k now think it could go down to 10k.

I’m starting to think they have no idea what they’re talking about, and no one knows what will really happen.

Attached: 23281CC8-8904-4E9F-AE36-094C1FB53E10.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Le Supply chain, inflation, cost of living, rate hike. I’m calling it, become is a recession hedge

I don't think anyone thinks 10k per token is realistic. Even the retards who say $1 are high as fuck. But if it hits 1-10 cents it's a good gamble for just some pocket change.

> no one knows what will really happen.

O RLY?

ITS A FUCKING LUNA BOT I KNEW IT. NONE OF YOU LUNA FAGS ARE FUCKING REAL

I feel attacked. Not checked.

Attached: 1234567.jpg (976x850, 91.29K)

Dude they haven't pressed the singularity button because they don't want to fuck up the great reset because shit like that causes wars and depressions.

Its because

BITCOIN WAS SUPPOSED TO HIT $300-400k (Blow off top)

It failed

Whales front-ran each other and sold at $60k-$69k

>B-but muh extended cycle???

The FED essentially destroyed any chance of an extended cycle happening by going to rate hikes.

The FED essentially guaranteed a 2 year bear market now until 2024 with rates rising for the next 2 years

So basically whales front-running and the FED have GUARANTEED Bitcoin halving cycles stay true

The FED has barely raised rates. It will never get to 3% without something major in the system breaking. The inflation issue is complicated and multifactoral, and the current US government administration doesn't even understand it because their brains are fried jello from learning utter nonsense in ""higher"" education.

There is going to be massive layoffs in the near future. The FED will then pivot and go back to easy money.

Take your meds schizo. That user is speaking totally organic conversations a human interested in crypto might have.

the masses will absolutely predict a bottom that is way too low
that's a given
i don't think

I agree with this.

Also, Bitboy is almost retarded.

kek, true

It very well could go well below 10K
This economy is about to hit a wall
what the damage is gonna be is the real question and how long till it recovers

Attached: Bull into a wall.webm (480x600, 2.81M)

>It very well could go well below 10K
Based on what analysis/metric? Historically Bitcoin rarely falls below it's 200 week moving average. People just pull numbers out of their ass.

Attached: 77777777771.jpg (976x850, 91.3K)

Almost as if it's completely unpredictable.

perhaps you should consider that they know exactly what will happen but want you to think the opposite

Attached: 1652514185260.png (656x770, 815.55K)

bitcoin is getting below $10k when Tether shits the bed (soon)

I think Steve at Cryptocrew has the best analysis out there. He was rich of trading long before crypto came along. So it's not totally unpredictable, there's just SO much bad advice out there. 90% of retail doesn't stand a chance.

Also, Netflix is a buy rn. Youy're welcome

Attached: 888888888.jpg (976x850, 91.29K)

In two more weeks, right?

Attached: 1625411300859.png (228x221, 8.99K)

I don't really think we all know what's going to happen next and that's why its better to HODL.

I've decided not to check my portfolio till the market recovers, and to make it easy, I'm now staking my largest holding, which is XPRESS token for 60% APY

>Historically
buttcoin has never been trough a recession.
something is telling me that when everyone loses their jobs and are about to lose their home all the normie money will suddenly get withdrawn from btc.
we've seen what happens to crypto when people do a bank run on exchanges, sub 10k is very much in the realm of possobilities

> and no one knows what will really happen.
>damn, the future isn’t certain!

dude, yeah