TIKTOK Stacys have made a Crypto Boy Song

youtube.com/watch?v=0amWsMfR2Ok

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 15.55.17.png (1484x1082, 789.98K)

Back to /pol you go, incel!

Attached: 1649805601661.jpg (1006x1024, 91.86K)

>This bitch hurt my feelings. Send her mean comments.

>I don't care about you crypto
fascinating statement, she does not care, why? A guy who's portfolio is up by 100x is not something she cares about? does she not want any money? reminds me of a poorfag buddy of mine that claimed that he doesn't care about crypto and told me to stop talking about it back in 2020.
Do you guys think this will be more of a meme? crypto itself? will it be cool to own crypto among young people in a few years time? are they going to understand how it works? do they even care

unironically pretty dope (pop punk vibe)

but jeez some of those have auto tuned ramped on 20000%

Attached: 1652203898812.jpg (720x4525, 1.68M)

>crypto is normie tier now
it's ogre

white women are the niggers of the white race

>"I dont care about your crypto, boy."
>"You have to pay taxes on crypto. It's only fair and it's what a real man would do."

Attached: avatars-000182086510-rn5fm8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36.23K)

We are here to stay, trannyfaggot!

Attached: chood.png (718x719, 370.32K)

This

Did you hear that next Friday the church willbe hosting a Polka dance!

hey, atleast i wont kill myself when i realize i will never be a woman

they weren't kidding you leftards really can't meme, kek. you probably thought you were posting gold too.

Women are cringe.

Chudkked

top signal

The pink sweater guy lowkey slays it lol

Literally me except the 'be wrong about everything' thing.

Attached: 1619467011949.jpg (393x550, 29.91K)

That's right.
WE. ARE. DONE.
Either sell your crypto and spend the money on me, or else we'll never have sex again!

>CEO of the unemployed
Daaaamn that shit's fire

Bottom signal. Its time to buy. This is literal propaganda being spread all over every social media inorganically to cause an emotional reaction in investors. Its literally targeting the exact demographic that invests. This is to encourage weak men to sell I kid you not.

>I don't care about your crypto, boy
Stay poor, whore #1.
>you choose your wallet or me
My wallet, dumb whore #2

>now
You're the normie

>he doesn't care about crypto and told me to stop talking about it back in 2020.

This reminds me of a friend that claimed "he didn't want to be wealthy" when I told him I'd help him and get him started with a one time gift from me to him no strings attached to start investing. I told him of my success and said I knew he could replicate it. Research hard buy one or two projects over time and wait 3-5 years. It was a 4 figure amount of money I offered. Not a ton but even a 10x would have been real substantial gains. I said if he loses all the money then its just a learning process. I said to only buy spot. He just got a bit weird after that.

WHEN BIG MAN BANKMAN CAME 'ROUND JUST TO PUT HIM DOWN
ANOOOONNN TURNED INTO AAAAAAAA CLOWN

AND NOOOOO GIRL EVER WAAAAANTS TO DANCE
WITH A FOOL WHO WENT AND LOST HIS GAAAAAAAINS

Attached: me buying luna.png (1351x937, 1.57M)

Can I be your friend user?

He really just didn't want to put in the effort

zoomers are cringe

I lost count of how many dumb whores that babble nonsense about being anti-crypto ultimately ended up drinking my semen I ffered them a couple thousands for it.
In the end money is king.

I mean I knew him personally for over a decade during hard times when I didn't have success and we always helped each other. The whole thing didn't go how I expected at all basically when I talked to him about it kek

why would you talk to a girl about crypto?