Like clockwork

Like clockwork

Attached: FOBPBjXXsAIlWef.png (446x488, 175.99K)

>and know im a good person
bro this is fucking wrestling lol you dont need to be a good person bro just be good in the ring and don't sandbag

Ivelisse is an unemployed whack job.

>hard work
>blatantly no sells in a match without even being signed
I liked her in LU but goddamn she's a retard

such a good person

In modern day wrestling you pretty much need to be well-liked to get a push. Sometimes kissing ass is necessary.

Lol Puerto Rican women are trash

Has this been google translated?

>acted uppity in wwe, lu, and aew

>I'd rather be a jobless self mark with no money than a known commodity making money for fake wrestling
What a mark

Ivelisse was right both Britt and Rosa are trash and that prostitute Rosa will get what's coming to her.

I just knew she was gonna start subtweeting as soon as Rosa won the belt

nah they're based F that native american man thunder ross

I dont care what anybody says
Ivelisse is hot and Rosa literally looks like a crossdressing man
Imagine pushing ugly trannies instead of Ivelisse

Holy shit what Mark. No one cares if you earn it 'the hard way' kek. Money and miles geek. Keep your head down and don't sandbag and maybe you'd be making a dime or two

>clockwork
She literally tweets shit like this non-stop. I think twitter is the only ones who will listen to her bitch about it anymore.

The attitude of coked up 90s hbk - talent = this broad

KWAB, this bitch still seething over Thunder Rosa

Britt was sandbagging and no selling the entire match

Trust me, being a good person doesn't help you sleep at night. You just end up hating yourself.

A bunch of homosexuals siding with someone that literally looks like a tranny in transition instead of a beautiful biological woman
PW IS A FAGGOT BOARD!

you get certain luxuries when you sell a bunch of merch and are the champ i suppose. there's a big difference between what ivelisse did compared to what britt did/does do.

Has Ivelisse ever drawn a dime