Bobros what the fuck is happening with this luna shitcoin? This feels like the doge and shib mania...

Bobros what the fuck is happening with this luna shitcoin? This feels like the doge and shib mania. I am getting some fomo ngl, but I know that it will dump in the next hours and ultimately to 0. We are talking about a 3b mc coin with a supply over 6t

Attached: 1629820491492.jpg (890x854, 240.95K)

Missing the train with all that mumbling. Go and buy some bobo

Shut up newfag the bears are talking here.

Attached: 1632327687434.png (714x360, 142.09K)

supply will go down
you share grows
literally called moon (luna)
didn’t even make instagram and tik took yet

30 minutes and its all over

Attached: .png (607x104, 51.32K)

>supply will go down
Proof. And don't give me the same shit as with shiba where they burned like 1 % of the supply in 1 year and made a huge fuss about it.

Attached: 1633090068453.png (868x672, 344.68K)

You realize it's going up because of burns?

I watched the supply tracker and it’s going down in general. sometimes it goes up a bit because of unstaking

no more spoon feeding, train is leaving bye

>You realize it's going up because of burns?
Again I am asking for proof. And no few millions burned meand nothing.

Attached: 1635332160830.jpg (718x690, 62.5K)

It's unironically current year, 2022 is not going to stop being fucking crazy

We can’t short it bobro this is an inside(r) job a perfect dump and pump.

Don’t be a little bitch. $100 won’t hurt you, and you’ll be happy when it hits $1.

>yes goy what do you need 100$ for just buy my bags

The supply is going up lol. Stop spreading lies.

Bags must be heavy ey?

more like bonk coin mania where the retards are going to get rugged by a massive whale drop

Here we go dump to 0 lunatards.

Attached: lunatards.png (1218x388, 62.62K)

to get to $1 luna from 0.00053379 you would need a 187239% increase and the market cap would be over 6.5 trillion which is more than the entire mcap of crypto right now

plus the supply is still increasing by the millions every hour

LUNA is unstoppable. The more it pumps, the more buying is proved to be valid because the peg will be restored meaning luna works. So we have a rare case where hysteria is actually creating fundamentals to buy lmao

>plus the supply is still increasing by the millions every hour
And that supply hasn't even been offloaded to exchanges yet.
The absolute BIGGEST pump and dump in crypto is happening before our eyes

I have a feeling CZ is going to take BNB burn and use it to buy LUNA spot to burn. It's the best Asian bro plan.

I saw this post, refreshed and my Luna has gone up AGAIN. Deal with it Bobo

You don't get it tard do you? This dump was the beginning of the end. Now retards will wait for a small pump to exit since they are scared and this will lead to an even bigger dump and more retards want exit this is a death cycle.

Attached: 1635364900165.jpg (800x538, 741.74K)