Cannabis crop as NFT

So what Im plannig on doing is, sell NFT's that are pegged to cannabis plants

Here is the basic math
>1 NFT = 1 Plant, 1 Plant is around 30$(including, vertilizer, labour etc..)

>After harvest the whole crop will be weight and than sold.

For example- 1000 Plants = 30.000$
1000 Plants will yield x amount-( average 70 grams/plant)
so lets say that's 70 kilos- sold to a kilo price of 3000€ = 210k Usd -
after everything is sold we have the 210000 / 1000NFT = 210$ profit per NFT
so at the end of the harvest NFT owner get's 210$ for his 30$ investment

What errors did I make in this example?
You think this is sustainable and possible to do?
The thing is I would do this in spain and I need the money upfront thatswhy the thing with selling NFT's

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-14 10-21-25.png (314x304, 169.64K)

if you can actually set it up then it can work. But at that point why not just get investors which pretty much do the same thing?

Also if you did manage to legally grow this shit for returns and everything then you should get investors regardless, I don't think you'd even need to NFT it.

send me your contact.

>What errors did I make in this example?
There is zero incentive for the grower

But if people can't redeem a physical plant using their NFT, then it's just fiat plants. Bring back the weed standard!

it would be an illegal grow, more or less
I will do it in spain and I have no legal papers, or the means to pull of to make it legal, so first cash would come in and the NFT thing, so people can easily invest without going through banks and all of that crap..
Plus no tax and stuff

What strains? Like PMs, some strains are better than others. What are you going to peg to? The humble sour diesel?

This right here. What does the grower get once the weed is sold and profits paid out?

In this case I would be the grower and with the sale of NFT's since its 30$ and a seedling cost me, if I buy in quantites that large about 2$- so I have already 28$ profit on the plant cost- of course it takes labour, vertilizers etc which would be paid from my 28$ profit, but I might be able to buy 100 extra plants for me whih would also be a profit for me.
I mean it is what it is, I know I wont get rich on 1 grow but there is a a bit money in for me.

And the profit for an investor would be roughly a 5-6x on their return, with no work, twice a year

in the beginning definitly easy to grow strains that are somewhat health resistant and have a good yield

Another incentive is, that with a grow that large, tehre is a lot of plant material which can than be used to make bubble hash or extracts

The lenders normally get a fixed payout, while the equity owners (you) take the excess variable profit. This is reversed here, which creates an agency problem because you will not care whether a plant makes €200 or €300. There is no incentive for you to put in your best effort if the payout is €28 per plant regardless.

>vertilizer
100% you're Dutch. Hi Klaas.

I see, so the better model woiuld be to guarantee an investor a fixed profit of let's say 5x and all the rest is for me

What's the point of buying a weed NFT?

How, is that you bro?

last time I was in spain no one would sell me weed. last holiday in spain ever. don't give money to this spaniard cunt

its an investment not more and not less
If you buy 1 NFT you buy 1 plant and than you get the profit paid out in crypto
I think its just easier to invest in tat crop since anyone can invest, its publicy so everyone can see on the finance part whats going on and it makes it easier to send eth to an address than doing a bunch of bank transfers- or i use bsc for it

if eth fees are to high.
The NFT is not about an artwork, is merely an investment tool
It wont be a collectors item like a bored ape.
1 NFT buys 1 plant and after the the harvest you get paid and the NFt becomes worthless, you can keep it as souvenier or burn it.

Besides growing weed you could start any business with NFT'S for that matter.
I also thought about buying a sailboat and selling shares of the boat as NFT and the profit thats made from charter would than be paid back to investors
you could use it for any business, thats at least a usecase for NFT'S instead of buying jpeg with it, you buy a share in a start up.

the business owner mints the NFT and can raise money really easy by selling them were x NFT = y shares

Sounds more like crowdfunding for a large grow op, lmao. And what about the NFTs when the grow has been done and the weed sold? Will they not be rendered useless, or are you just gonna resell them again after they've been redeemed?

If so, the price will be extremely volatile, which can be both a good and bad thing.

If its illegal where you at you will get cought. Retard people will dox you and you will be reported to police, idiots love "non user" devs and if you are user people won't buy of fear of you disappearing with money

Attached: 1651793270953.jpg (460x502, 31.34K)

pajeet you don't know shit about spain

tehy have cannabis social clubs everywhere, its almost impossible to not buy weed in spain, especially mainland , i was in teneriffe adn there were these clubs everywhere

liar you never bought weed in teneriffe as tourist

>I also thought about buying a sailboat
I was right, you're Dutch, lmao.

show your skin color

its a valid point, though

Like I said 1 Plant is 1 NFT, afterthe plant is sold, NFT owner gets profit and nft is worthless

and yes its basically a crowdfunding if you will

I was liiterally there in April. They have them everywhere. Google "los cristianos weed social clubs" and check it out.

They're just touristy. I found a really nice place in Costa Del Silencio around 12km from LC, and there they had both really nice hash and really pungent weed for 5 euros per gram, plus they always gave a bit extra.

It's been like that for many years in Spain. When I was on Gran Canaria in 2015 it was also like that.

they always think they are so smart "hhuehue I sold them NFTs" "I just ignored the FUDders"

get a job you fucking bastard

Yeah, we posted pretty much at the same time. Read your last long post just after I posted myself, lmao.

get a room you 2

>its a valid point, though
Yes. You hab to debosid yuor benis to Any Forums in order do broseed.

Attached: ss.gif (498x385, 153.57K)

I was at teh 1 in playa paraiso, right on the beach were the mall is and you had to register online and when I got there, there was this african and dragged me in a coffehop in the basement of the building while the real 1 was on the top floor of ths building, they had weed for 18 bucks, concentrates etc.. but theer are smaller shops which had cheaper weed but the inside wasnt nice.
I love starring at the ocean when high, im weird like that

how old are you?

That's a shitty way to admit you were wrong.

you must be 12

It's called humor. You don't happen to have a meathole between your legs, do you? Meatholes are the antithesis to fun, so that's why I'm asking.

You sound like a fun person to be around, lmao.

Attached: 1652508057158.jpg (400x400, 23.81K)

you are the ones scamming people