They did it again

They did it again.

Attached: F0021C7C-6342-4323-85AD-2B8C0F29C325.jpg (800x500, 47.38K)

Shit match. The title should’ve changed hands at Revolution. Balding Bitch Baker Doesn’t. Make. Dimes.

Had a disappointing match? Yep, can’t wait to see Britt seethe once again Uncle Dave doesn’t give her Match five stars

>changing the title in front of a dead crowd
based retard

The wrestling was pretty bad but the crowd and atmosphere alone made it a much better match than most technical workrate matches that nobody reacts too.

>they had another garbage match
wow!

thanks for tuning in dronies!

>The wrestling was pretty bad but the crowd and atmosphere alone made it a much better match than most technical workrate matches that nobody reacts too.
Pretty much this. Impossible not to get invested when the crowd is in a frenzy.

Is this really the best womens wrestling this company's got? Because you got to do better than that.

Britt baker fucking sucks. You dont have to be bad in the ring, you just need to be engaging and with good pacing, and she doesn't have any of that.

Horrible match and the most obvious blading I’ve seen. Britt can’t go a match without blading

Dilate

I'm pretty sure this is only her second time blading. The only other time she bled was when Shida broke her nose.

being engaging is the best thing britt does though, she rarely doesn’t have the crowd involved with her matches and segments

The only silver lining to this is that Deeb is probably next in line for champ

Thunder Rosa is good but it's hard to carry Britt when she's not even trying. If it had been Thunder Rosa vs Jamie Hayter, you'd have been looking at a 6 star classic

It's going to piss you off I know but any Bex match you can think of since the beginning of the year was better than this.

Deeb is probably losing her blow-off against Shida. I want Shida to go for one of the belts again.

Becky is fucking garbage, user

>btfo with facts and logic
>no counterargument

I don’t watch WWE so I don’t care

like how the ref kept kneeling and slapping her own hand in thumbtacks to make the count

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah that’s Tony

I don't understand the logic behind having a rematch between the 2 women that had "match of the year" the previous year and only giving them 18 minutes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-210805_Instagram.jpg (1434x800, 617.23K)