World Health Assembly-Geneva 2022

So, word on the street at the end of may, these old boomers will be voting in where the WHO will have the ability to control the countries under the WHO umbrella. The first thing they will vote on is forced vaxx, ppl who don't comply go to concentration camps & they will give themselves more power for lock downs, more then what we've seen in the past.

Who's excited?

Attached: who-logo-slide-2018-001.png (1920x1080, 43.03K)

I saw this on a youtube channel being spoken of.
insane times we are in.

my state doesn't really care about all that shit tbqhwyf

Also Codex Alimentarius about controlling food supply, the standard in which food can be grown, sold & prepared.

Pretty much, you better get out in that field and grow your own food boy. YEEEE HAAAA

>literally literally who

Attached: pyramids_in_arctic.jpg (1280x731, 44.5K)

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Honestly and I'm not thinking like a defeatist, but if you think personal survival skills will aid you in a move such as this then you're living in a blissful ignorance.
if this shit comes to past, you can bet that whatever policing force (be it Police, National Military or U.N. Foreign Military) used is not going to be light handed.
Movies and Books makes you think you can beat a body of like minded individuals lol. You'll be growing food alright, in the field and all - but it will be fore the government and not yourself. and if you "YEEEE HAAAA" they are going to "YEEEE HAAAA" boots cross your ass.

pic rated was labeled by a retard, btw.

Attached: cringe.gif (342x316, 1.36M)

shut up,
you're talking about pointless shit in the face of a serious news story.
and I bet you probably show drunk bitches your gif and jpeg collection when you bring them back to your Mom's house.
lol fuck off.

Move to a jurisdiction where the cost of state violence is markedly higher than the reward

>Camps
Nigger, for 2 years these homos hardly maintained a mask mandate on us anti vaxxed niggers, do you REALLY think some faggot vaxxed squad could force me into a camp?? Nigger get the fuck outta here I'll die in the process with a smile on my face if push comes to shove. Op you're a major faggot fuck you and fuck these niggers I'm ready.
Lmfao camp fuck outta here homo.

how do you escape this?
it seems to be that the elite's chosen country is switzerland and that the only way to not fall under draconian governments is to be a swiss citizen uniroinically. are there any alternative countries or is the age of free will and personal autonomy over?

what in the hell are you even attempting to say?
You do not understand what OP's post is signaling but you will once its too late.
being a edge lord on Any Forums won't save you.

IM TELLIN YA. Go 2 Yemen and pay the Muhammadean tithe. It'll be better than the UN one.

Who is going to pay the enforcers? They couldn't do anything remarkable during the last two years, they would have to release something like anthrax to make the cattle scared enough (with lots of collateral damage to boot)

Your state won't have control, it will actually be controlled from the top down, top being WHO. Well, according to the youtube vid i watched. Who fuckin knows but get ur guns ready.

baka you try to hard to be funny and come across lame.

lol ok,
just remember this attitude you hold today.
I promise you, if this goes through - you'll stop intentionally being ignorant to the bull in the china shop here.

Dude, they walked all over everyone in my country (australia), i envy the US purely because they have balls. My country is just full of the dumbest human beings in the world, noone seems to care that they will own nothing.

>I'm not thinking like a defeatist
>continue to think and project defeatists vibrations and absolute shit trains of thought
STOP entertaining those imaginary scenarios. These niggers are the minority, they're way outnumbered and their most effective tool is their delusional show of force they try to flex on. They're technically weak beyond imaginable despite their temporary reign. Focus on thriving, be prepared for war and to die if needed in order to defend what's right and collaborate with individuals who resonate with your same wavelengths. Halting your faggotry is a must in order to achieve the above.

Same in France. Boomers just got Macron reelected, he's got hands free now. He's going to follow the orders to the letter.

You read like a real life girl.

I know exactly what they want to do and I'm positioning accordingly. I'm sorry for the Australians, but if you move outside of the cities together with like-minded people you would find that it's not as bad and hopeless as you make it out to be

"I don't wanna sound defeated butt..."
Oh right you're french that makes sense.

I highly doubt the voting system is fair, with the technology these days... you would assume it would be extremely easy to manipulate, and yeah same here.. boomers are fucked.

Preach

>WHO

Attached: 1644009876301.png (1257x2113, 378.78K)

Oh I'm not defeatist at all. What I'm saying is that they know that the system is fucked short/mid term, but they're going to do everything they can to save their asses. It will be grim for a while, and chances are everything will have to get rebuilt after that.