Someone please tell me why we need thumbtacks under the ring

>Someone please tell me why we need thumbtacks under the ring
Well?

Attached: Jim_Ross_No_Mercy_2007.jpg (1901x2534, 1.96M)

>chairs that were conveniently under the ring

To hang up flyers for the show around the city

At least he doesn't have to point out Orange Cassidy's a bad gimmick anymore.

Excalibur said Hayter probably put it before the match. Hasn't that always been the rationale for weapons?

To keep that little bastard Swoggle from camping out under there.

Now ain't that a thrill of a grill

Attached: FaceApp_1615522306185.jpg (650x399, 145.17K)

the wrestlers put them there. it's how they know what side of the ring they're on. what is it, fucking amateur hour here?

With so much abuse why isn't the ring checked before the match?

>sold undertaker for 20 years
>think Dr Death was a star
>thumbtacks get shit on
JR has always been an overrated faggot that's hyped up simply because we've been told he's great. He's nothing special. He has a few entertaining soundbites but there's nothing spectacular about him other than how he's tricked people into thinking he's a good ol boy.

Thumbtacks are tacky, what else is new.
I mean, the thumbtacks were barely used by the WWE and WCW, and it worked out for them when they did because the tacks weren't used often.
This is the second time we've seen Baker do a blood feud with Thunder Rosa that wound up a bloody mess with thumbtacks, and this time it's on TV, not even on a PPV.
What the fuck is it gonna mean when some of the guys start doing these matches? Fuck all.

Well gee JR why did you need to speak of how hard it is for someone to fall on chairs instead of calling the match as if it were real like you're suppose to?

Extra chairs that were supposed to be used at the arena? This is a pretty easy to explain thing.

wrestling is fake

This is a promotion where the lead booker thinks a scrawny guy with sunglasses putting his hands in his pockets and doing nothing, is over with the crowd.

even if you don't like it, it is over with their crowds desu

JUST

I think AEW should ditch the thumbtacks and get some light tubes.

user, you can not like things that other people like without being a faggot and trying to convince people that nobody actually like those things either

JR has always been a well appreciated announcer deservedly so because we've seen how he's great. He's something special. He's not just entertaining soundbites, there's something spectacular about him and people just can't help but appreciate that deep down he's a good ol boy.

AT LEAST SOMEONE ASKED ABOUT DANHAUSEN TONIGHT

I loved Regals unimpressed ‘hmm’ when Excalibur tried to explain who danheusen was

I swear everytime that guy comes out you can hear JR die a little inside.