Has there ever been a project that you thought it was done for but still managed to do surprisingly well...

Has there ever been a project that you thought it was done for but still managed to do surprisingly well? People keep shitting on Solana for example for being a centralized piece of shit and yet it’s still alive and kicking. Any other examples?

Attached: 7.jpg (880x825, 81.43K)

>People keep shitting on Solana for example for being a centralized piece of shit and yet it’s still alive and kicking
cope

>Has there ever been a project that you thought it was done for but still managed to do surprisingly well?
Nope. Keep dreaming

Attached: 2875_517231764952.jpg (737x553, 111.29K)

Damn, you know what's the most failure that I was able to see? The fall of a good cryptogame was a pretty good one game, at least to me...

They did a rugpull, everything went to the hell and the entire info of the FAMILY of the entire CEOs of the game got doxxed on the Discord mod chat, that was something fucking impressive and shitty to me

Holy shit kek, did they shit on their family too?

don't crave, son of a bitch

neko girl, the magnet of any nerd

>crypto game
>rugpull
not surprised

I can smell you from here user

Nah, probably they messed with the wrong people and that's something that I probably would never forget about, and that was the fact of looking at the Facebook's account of the children of some devs, that was fucking insane

Well, there's this project that looks like absolute shit to be honest, krida, unbearable to see. It's a sports nft game... but somehow still managed to gain attention, so much so that they can’t handle the demand by themselves kek

>alive and kicking
we're about to enter a bear market. wanna know what people thought about EOS as we were entering 2018?

these alts, but especially platforms are very cyclical because the incentives to use these minority platforms almost entirely come from the underlying token performing well as an investment. when solana continues its decline back to single digits, do you think many people are going to be enthusiastic about building on it? especially when so many tokens are just waiting to be sold by vc investors?

the incentives have to be aligned in both the bull and bear markets for anything to thrive through them.

What I think happened is that sports stuff is easily profitable since people are just too obsessed with that kind of entertainment, so yeah, weird game

me rn
smells good

What was the name of that shit? Probably I have heard something about this in the past but I don't remember that well

Well, if it's enjoyable, I guess I have no objections, but an nft game is an nft game and people will just hate it

CryptoCars

since its beta there has been a lot of talk about this gamefi, it seems that in the end a fantasy soccer game was going to have results.

Your ass skin is fused to your seat, go outside you fat fuck

it isn't for nothing that soccer is the most played game in the world and has the largest fan base.

there's yet to be an nft game designed as a game first and an nft later. until that happens they're all going to die in bear markets.

ask developers how difficult it is to bring a dead franchise back, let alone a dead multiplayer game itself.

you reminded me that I left a match in Krida and I don't know if I won or not kek

Pals, let's join Streeth! This project is safe and extra profitable!

> Street Art NFTs by world renowned street artists.
> Fully secured personal Vault
> Audit by CoinScope