matched with a cute girl on tinder

> matched with a cute girl on tinder
> we have plans for drinks and a movie at my place
> find out she’s trans

What do now?

Attached: 3E4A166F-956E-490A-B6FC-59859C76ABAC.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

> Get extra booze until you don't care
> Have sex

Happy Friday

dip like the sauce

fuck her duh

maybe I'm slow but what's the problem? i don't understand...

short on HRT

Bro if you don’t wanna fuck at least get some head. It’ll be good and it’s a girl from the head and long hair so no worries. Lmao

>she
>her
kys you're gay bro

Attached: beardedwoman.jpg (367x500, 37.13K)

get a bj and have a nice night out

a hole is a hole. don't get in a relationship tho.

If he didn't tell you, you are legally allowed to kill him as self protection. Congrats. You got a freebie.

One fucked up Friday the 13th for you. lol

Beat him.

Suck her cock

I did that one time and the remorse haunts me every day...

that's a woman

Attached: mystery frog 2.png (2204x1654, 1.06M)

>she

unmatch without responding

Bro trust me don’t do it. Jesus wouldn’t do it. Be free and buy Luna instead

>find out he's trans

How did you find out?

Assuming this isn't bait and there is a real trans person involved. Maybe think twice before letting him know where you live. Otherwise he might unleash a tranny demon hex on you, but I suppose if you pretend hard enough he is female you probably won't be targeted.

Is it really that bad? Why do you regret it?

> pic related

Attached: AB6DB97A-F9A4-4432-8D35-09C7F528CA14.jpg (1125x1544, 729.65K)

listen

men give the best blowjobs on average

are there girls that can suck mad dick? sure
but a lot of them are not good at it, and if a man wants to suck dick so bad he pretends to be a woman, well goddamn he probably can do a decent job of it

also they don't have rights cause they're legally not people so you can do whatever you want

"Hey, sorry, I didn't know you are trans, I don't swing that way"
Done.

>cute
so what's the problem? like if ur pp will get hard then stick it in its butt and move it in an out a little until cummies

act all surprised when "she" knocks on the door and explain that your friend must have been trolling on your phone.

This. Can't say I'm not jealous.

That shit is not a coincidence. Bout 95% of trannies are demons incarnate.

Unmatching is an option?? Like 50% of my matches are trannies and landwhales because I just click repeatedly on like. I am not about to put out to a fucking algorithm (no offense intended oh wise AI overlords)

Domp eet.

Attached: bogdanoffs on their first martian voyage, 2015 colorized.webm (854x480, 604.17K)

Attached: e2c7aa2628f185ceadd45c15201740a2.gif (500x280, 216.31K)

send pics at least, let us know what you're working with, user

Posted pics earlier in the thread

That's a man but I would have unironically accepted a handy if they wore a wig, a sweater, and a plastic bag that covered everything but his forearms.

Get the fuck off tinder. Clearly there will be more trans than born women.

cousin it's mighty gay you know

nice larp to explore your fantasy

You'll regret it every day until you forget about it. Its just obviously a dude in person, smell/touch/etc.

You've been preparing for this your whole life. Any Forums has prepared you. Relax, you got this.

Oh God run away.
Forget what I said here That's not a trap that's an ambush.

Dont let the drunk of lust make you act in ways you feel are beneath you. If you have no problem with trans people and you think a trans woman is a woman, do what you think is right. But if youre just getting off on the idea of being so horny you'd fuck a trans person, I would try to realign