Strongnode’s main goal is to spread a bunch of tiny little servers around the globe (nodes) to improve network...

>strongnode’s main goal is to spread a bunch of tiny little servers around the globe (nodes) to improve network infrastructure to those who connect to said nodes, which are incentivized to provide their resources with their token
How viable of an idea is this, bros? Isn’t this like one massive CDN?

Attached: 1645594021247.jpg (1200x505, 45.95K)

you said it yourself, not needed when CDNs already exist for this shit

So it's like ICP but theoretical with an anonymous team and no track record? I'm guessing it plans to do a -99% too?

How is this absolute shitcoin still being shilled after months of zero progress? Don't you niggers have anything better to do with your pathetic lives?

Attached: 1651878090414.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

>BR2049 pic
Come on OP, say literally me

being interlinked with someone else sounds so gay
where do i sign up

Say his name. NOW.

Attached: 1652494667456.jpg (1230x757, 64.13K)

>SNE
stop posting your shit saito, we don't give a fuck about it

>ICP is a shitcoin
>strongnode is also a shitcoin
tech heavy coins are scams confirmed

jhonny sins

No ICP is great and has a working product. Can't say the same for this.

(checked)
Do Kwon you absolute madlad. You managed to successfully make a bunch of redditfags kill themselves to the point they have a pinned list of suicide hotlines on their subreddit. I kneel.

terrifying trips

hold projects on a server supported by pajeet's old tech sounds like the best project ever made, right?

YES

Attached: 1613104522451.jpg (640x853, 85.64K)

Rule of thumb: anything that brands itself as "layer 0" is not worth your time. Same shit happened with Marlin Protocol and look how far that shit went. It's the same pattern repeating itself over and over again.

>shills won't leave despite the current state of the fucking market

Kill yourself OP

>How viable of an idea is this, bros?
it could work ngl
is like a p2p network but deeper
i am not buying that worthless token, but i want to see how the dev team is working on the server

Attached: 1630831850695.png (500x319, 58.98K)

what happened to that one faggot who was LARPing as him earlier this day?

SNE holders are LUNA supporters (theory)