I have less faith in this board than ever before

This is you all buying LUNA right now, thinking you will all somehow be billionaires and LUNA mcap will to to 6.5 trillion, eclipsing all other cryptocurrencies combined. Did you even stop to think where this money would be coming from? or perhaps why whales haven't already bought out the bottom here instead of you all spending a few hundred on it?
This is worse than the SHIB to a dollar people, honestly. Is it reddit immigrants saying this shit? Are you all actually this dumb? What the fuck

Attached: tardstogether.jpg (733x464, 73.53K)

they're planning on burning trillions of tokens to reverse the damage

but i still think you wont get much more than a 2-3x out of it at this point

will you shut up man

Attached: 1619237692209.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

I enjoy making troons seethe with my purchasing decisions.

Attached: 1652469804522.jpg (622x599, 55.45K)

We are white supremacists who are dunking on KYS atm

Bitcoin got to 3T as literal magic internet money, it doesn't have much more merit than every other shit coin. Even at a few hundred billion MC my stack would be 100,000 dollars which is nothing to sneeze at.

3x since 24 hours ago on $30. I could not care less what happens. This is hilarious to watch.
Plus I get to grave dance on dead redditors and pajeet n skeets graves by buying more tokens with that amount than I could to buy one at its $88 high.
In short, it's more fun than i'd get leaving my house and spending a Benjamin Franklin

Attached: 1650681605130.jpg (680x610, 58.78K)

They're not going to just give their money to poor Any Forumstards. They will only spend the money they believe they can make back. There will be no wealth transfer here. The wealth transfer is happening in regular crypto and not some dumb fuck scam like this.
No; if I can save just one person from the get-poorer-quick poverty mentality of spending their last few bucks on a scam with no chance of success, it's worth it.
I enjoy watching plebbit GME/SHIB immigrants lose their $100 they think will make them all trillionaires.
Actually I don't enjoy it, I think it's sad, but you all seem very committed to not understanding that money needs to come from somewhere. Whales are not going to buy your bags so you can all dump millions on them. You lose

As long as understand that you won't become a millionaire.
I can't really even figure out a response to this degree of financial illiteracy. I'm sorry

stop seething nigger

we are just swing trading for a quick 1.5-2x
and at worst the holders waiting for 0.001 will lose like $100 if it all dies again

Nib we know it’s all for funs and giggles to get the redditards and twitterfags to buy the top

I spent $20 on Luna and $30 on onlyfans from femboys

It's just fun, I don't have any expectations of success from this but I'm giggling like a schoolgirl

>yet another sun worshiper fudding the moon

many such cases

Just have some fun with it user. Join in for 40 bucks or something

>Lose a $100
I waste that on useless shit every weekend I go out. I'll just go a weekend and stay home masturbating.

I'm up hundreds of percentage and it's looking like I'm in for hundreds of percentages more. You are so assmad about it that you make a thread about it instead of just buying. Are you emotionally retarded?

ive already got 150x on luna so far

Oh no $100 equalling 2-3 hours of work at a basic wagie job where 40% of your work day is spent doing next to nothing whatever will we do

For real, this is like a going out with the boys but you end up making 50x I bought 200m for 300$ for the giggles and meme it on biz didn’t expect it to fcking 40-50x

if you haven't sold you haven't locked in any profit
Only up 50% right now on about 3k waiting for more not sure how far this will go but we'll see

You will FOMO in at the top
You will buy my bag at $0.9
and You will be happy

I sold at 17 no regrets. It’s still pumping like crazy lmao