[X] ISN'T BACKED BY ANYTHING

>[X] ISN'T BACKED BY ANYTHING
You do realize there is nothing that is "backed" by anything, right? Gold isn't backed by anything. Paper isn't backed by anything. Crypto isn't backed by anything. All that matters is whether enough productive citizens decide to use [X].

Attached: coin-money-bitcoin.jpg (1440x2001, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_x8VswuLwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoin like the US Dollar is backed by itself.
It's too big to fail.

USD is backed by BBC

it's backed by its economics just like the dollar

the human body isn't backed by anything

And there is no "intrinsic value" to anything

Gold for some reason has had intrinsic value throughout human civilisation, and this isn't anywhere NEAR easilly trounced like fiat is.
Pic related, processed gold found dated to over 4000 years BC.

Attached: Varna-Gold-Treasure-Black-Sea-Coast-Varna-Bulgaria-Worlds-Oldest-Gold-1.jpg (640x478, 60.78K)

>gold and paper isn’t backed by anything
Hey you cocksucking shit eating cryptofags. If I go to the store and give someone gold or cash in exchange for goods, which is guaranteed by the government and literally any person with triple digit IQ to have value, that’s inherently differently from some tranny lolbert kid who thinks some sort of gay blockchain ID means anything to anyone other than plebs who suck the cock of MUH DEREGULATED CURRENCY. No one gives a single fuck about your kiddie project that is worthless outside of a bloated economic system with too much money. Digits and your waifu gets fucked by a boomer

>And there is no "intrinsic value" to anything
there is intrinsic value in H20. you have to drink water if you want to live. water has intrinsic value..right ? there are other things that have intrinsic value...

>If I go to the store and give someone gold
youtube.com/watch?v=D_x8VswuLwU

Us dollar is backed by nukes and bullets and dumb niggers who take orders. Nigger

gold is backed my phys labor, btc by comp labor

dude i would gladly accept payment for anything in gold or btc fiat is just a vehicle to acquire gold and btc

it's backed by petrol but all the smart sandniggers have been taking payment in gold for years

Now show what happens when you try to trade a USB full of crypto for literally anything

bitcoin is literally invisible computer code
it has value because people say it does
but people could easily decide it doesn't

yeah but that is relative. where water is abundant it "seems" worthless. to a dehydrated and dying person it's the most valuable thing. so it doesn't have "innate" value, it's valued by supply and demand

It's backed by the mathematical certainty that it can't be printed out of thin air.

A glass of water besides a well doesn't have the same value that a similar glass of water in the middle of the desert.
That same glass of water, besides the well, would have no value for you in the present, but could have high value when you are very thirsty.
Intrinsic would imply an invariant, and as all value is derived from subjective preferences, it's invalid.

Fiat currency is backed by full faith and credit of the U.S. government.

Attached: 1628606317506.jpg (476x395, 50.56K)

>caring what random nonwhites on the street think
i'm kinds getting why kikes hate everyone except themselves. i too accumulate hard money and hate everyone outside my demographic (white anglo saxon protestant) and especially hate kikes

>invisible computer code
learn to code

Gold and paper (not talking about cash, which makes paper worth less) are directly traceable to things that improve people's lives, and they're willing to pay with their labor or goods just to get gold and paper.
Gold is a perfect unit of exchange AND an actual good with real world value.

crypto has its uses but for what little they offer they're worth too much. I'm gonna buy XMR when the hype dies down.

>You do realize there is nothing that is "backed" by anything, right?
That's false because my new currency the "Wobbly Wage" is backed by pirated Nintendo games

Attached: IMG_20220513_123910_1.jpg (4000x1848, 1.61M)

hehe

There is nothing backing this thread. OP could rugpull at any second and all our posts would be lost. I'm taking a huge risk just responding.

The point of me showing you that video was that it's not because random street retards aren't seeing value in (for example in that video) gold themselves, that it doesn't have value in the eyes of another arbitrary group of people. Same for crypto. Also, what is exponential adoption.

Attached: 1650773813356.jpg (922x2048, 66.89K)

People would give up their left hand if bitcoin was even mentioned unironically. People are miseducated retards brainwashed by current popular thing

fiat is backed by the government, debts and international institutions like the world bank

crypto is backed by random people in the internet who dump money in it, thinking that one day they will become millionaires

still you can make money, just don't be delusional

This.

>Bitcoin like the US Dollar is backed by itself.
BTC is backed by the hashrate.
USD is backed by the US military. We just spent Russia's entire annual military budget to escalate our proxy war in Ukraine.

Attached: 1652413670544.jpg (600x620, 143.71K)