So, you guys keep telling me to stop using Binance and use a DEX for muh privacy concerns...

So, you guys keep telling me to stop using Binance and use a DEX for muh privacy concerns, but you rarely recommend a good place to do that. I want you to tell me exactly where to put my money in since they’re supposed to be superior to their centralized counterparts.

Attached: AA.jpg (960x748, 88.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652496791373.webm
trade.dydx.exchange/portfolio/overview
gmx.io/trade
gains.trade/decentralized-trading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What can binance do with your personal info anyways?

oh god why did i google that

Attached: xxxy.png (1080x2160, 842.67K)

>So, you guys keep telling me to stop using Binance and use a DEX for muh privacy concerns
CEX are useless; little by little, people are becoming aware of the usefulness of DEX.

nice numbers.
Well binance is run by chinks, you dont want chinks to do bad stuff with your personal data right?

No DEX, no CEX, I just want SEX.

TOPKEK

>you dont want chinks to do bad stuff with your personal data right?
do you use instagram, twitter, meta, whatsapp or any app? it's the same shit, everything gets information out of you. no matter what you do, that's why DEX is so important in cryptos.

what is wrong with that man

the other day I wanted to buy screens for my computer, not a minute went by and the internet flooded me with advertisements for screens.

>t.

Attached: 1652199816245.jpg (125x100, 2.55K)

stakenet dex. layer 2 for super speed. private, decentralized, scalable, instant, very good

Is that a bad thing

Attached: DBfmn6g.jpg (320x320, 39.91K)

>Is that a bad thing
If you think about the fact that they constantly pull information from everything you do or search for and store it, yes it is.
I saw a documentary that talked about a guy who had looked up how nuclear bombs are made out of pure curiosity, and years later they arrested him in Disney, thinking he was a terrorist because of that information.

His collaboration with moonman was pretty good
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1652496791373.webm

>implying that those DEX's aren't looking for your info as well

Now you know why every DEX asks you to accept cookies

I ain't clicking that shit

You better click that shit

Attached: 1630527093233.png (500x500, 360.1K)

He's constantly followed by demons (totally not schizophrenia)

If you mean leverage trading:
trade.dydx.exchange/portfolio/overview
gmx.io/trade
gains.trade/decentralized-trading/

DEX's and CEX's are the same shit. Yesterday I tried to do some tradings to see if I could have a good profit but the only shit that i had was losses. I was trying to buy cheap tokens on Binance and sell the same tokens on Rango, at the principle, everything "looked" fine, but I lost like 6 dollars just trying to do my job with Matic

Rango is the possible future binance of DEX. The amount of blockchains and shitcoins they have make it a very complete crosschain.

You should stop speculating so much on a blockchain which does not yet have its own IDO, it is too new.