Tfw never got to learn how to code back when all you had to know was some basic CSS, HTML and JS to land a decent job

>tfw never got to learn how to code back when all you had to know was some basic CSS, HTML and JS to land a decent job
>tfw never got to learn how to draw so can’t take advantage of nfts since they have a lower skill requirement to sell something at a somewhat decent price
>tfw all I have is a shitty trade
Is it unironically over for me?

Attached: jpg.jpg (512x468, 4.56K)

I fucking hate web developing. You should try making or developing apps instead, ez passive income, making a shitty game for kids with a million ads

>Is it unironically over for me?
If you think so, yeah

why do people hate working at mcdonald's? unless op lives in a shit city full of niggers

stay a neet and become a parasite of your parents

>tfw never got to learn how to draw so can’t take advantage of nfts
there are plenty of guides on yt where you can learn the basics, graphic tablets are not expensive and you just have to practice. if you don't do something you are interested in it's not because you can't, but because you are lazy as shit.

>Is it unironically over for me?
When you die where is your god?

user... are you telling your own life story?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ITS TIME TO SLURP ALL THESE TOKENS THAT ARE SO CHEEEAAAAAP OMGGG

Attached: (2).jpg (194x259, 9.03K)

Going into UX because my schizophrenic behavior lends itself to persona discover and user maps and all you have to know is some basic photoshop and Trello lmao

NFTs are actually easy money, but you need to collaborate with a big marketplace to sell them and have enough marketing to make your jpgs have a medium fame.

Iif (You)’d had any real motivation to make it, to learn and improve your skills, you would’ve already landed a well-paying job at a decent tech company (no FAANG bullshit unless you’re a faggot) or became a well-known artist making bank with your own patreon and possibly even making NFTs at any marketplace like opensea, rarible or even experimental stuff like arties and you could’ve been able to sell them at really high prices simply by being known on the internet. But I guess being an HVAC technician also has its merits or whatever trade you decided to get into.

You could've told him to stop being a fag and that's it, damn

>even experimental stuff like arties and you could’ve been able to sell them at really high prices simply by being known on the internet.
If you want to work for Arties you need real talent. Their concept of art in the NFTs goes back to REAL FINE ART, made from scratch. You have to know how to make a painting, you have to know how to draw, paint and have time. It's not as simple as wanting to, the OP has 0 knowledge in drawing, he would need to practice and a LOT.

hope you die homeless

Arties is a very good project to be honest. It has a good reputation both in web 2 and web 3. And it still doesn't have a web page where to show more about its project, it will be a long term investment and quite expensive, being that Voka's works have a very high value. But I feel that he will be able to make a good profit with that, besides the actual physical painting.

OP will have to practice A LOT to reach this level of artistry.

Attached: 1602948982783.jpg (247x204, 8.68K)

no one will give a fuck about your nft pretentious shit, fucking
>fine art
STFU

I still find it absurd that they only rely on twitter and youtube videos to communicate their news.

>he thinks you only needed css html and js to get a coding job back in the day

become trans and ask for a million donations