When is the best point to start watching this?

When is the best point to start watching this?

Attached: 575px-WCWNitrologo.png (575x599, 181.24K)

March 26, 2001

Right about the start of the NWO. I started when I rewatched it the night after the nwo formed. Didn’t feel like I had missed anything. Lot of good Dean Malenko matches in those first few months.

So Hall's debut?

1997 - 1998

Attached: KWAB.png (412x1284, 388.15K)

Watch the episode Hall first shows up on. It's like a month before great American bash

>The year AKI switched to making WWF games is the year WCW started to go downhill
Coincidence? I think not.

Attached: savage-machoman.gif (284x210, 1.73M)

Doink the Clown made his debut in 1992. Coincidence? I think not.

night after bash at the beach 96
kek

Everyone is saying Hall but that's May 1996?
Just start from the beginning. It only moved to 2 hours the week Hall showed up. Before that it was an hour.
Those first 8 months were pretty fun. If you're going through 3+ years of programming anyway.

Just watch nitro from the start, and stop when it becomes too much for you to stomach. That won't happen until some time after 1998.

So, uh, I was never a huge wrestling fan but did enjoy the videogames, Nitro, and Smackdown back around the 2000s. After getting pulled back in with Scott Hall's death and watching a bunch of random videos on YouTube, I decided to buy WWE 2K19. Anyway, my question is for someone like me what should I watch catch up with what's going on and who all the wrestlers are in this? Just start watching Smackdown starting at 2018 or something?
(People don't realize how lucky they are these days that they can watch whatever they want whenever they want. I would have absolutely loved this as a kid... I never actually even saw a single PPV...)

Attached: 200.gif (264x200, 876.68K)

Cheeky fucker.

Attached: aa-goldblum.gif (220x258, 675.62K)

wtf is this real?

March 96 until February 99. The rest you can skip although the original Russo run had its moments.

September 1995

Can't wait for you to post your faggot zoomer thoughts on 90's wrestling when you're done.

Bloodline > nWo, too many members for my liking and Roman was more intimidating on the mic imho

the last episode

Brainlet take. WcW is and will always be the better wrestling company compared to wwf. Vince is lucky the tv executives at turner didn't care for wrestling then.

Yeah they were totally screwed over by turner pulling the plug, Vince sure got a lucky break

Attached: 1642874238440.jpg (1024x1910, 693.34K)