Some asshole dog randomly charged at me today in my apartment complex, it'd didn't even growl beforehand...

Some asshole dog randomly charged at me today in my apartment complex, it'd didn't even growl beforehand. As I walked away and had my back to it, it charged at me and nudge my ass (oddly didn't even go for a bight) with his head and his owner manager to pull him away. The dog literally sperged out.

Should I report the dog? One thing for sure is, I'm going to confront the owner next I see him and tell him I'll fucking kick his dog next time he does that, since I didn't mange to when it happened as I was a bit shocked and the owner and his dog jumped into the elevato r right after (bitch ass didn't even say sorry).

Attached: 1611747900252.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

I hope he bites your penis next time

Seen too many nigbull videos on pol that I'm always strapped with a gun and a knife waiting to be attacked. If I don't have time to pull out my gun I'll let the dog grab my leg or left hand, and then slash its chest to make it die the quickest (even quicker than the throat)
I worry more about shitbulls than niggers

This dog wasn't even a pitpull, it was some retarded mutt. Really considering getting a knife now for self defense against anything.

If you didnt act like a fag random dogs wouldnt try you. Look inward bussyhopper.

That's why I fucked your mom last night

> bight
> pitpull

Saying sorry is an admission of guilt. Of course he wouldn't apologize.

If it’s a big dog give it a swift kick to the dome and it should back off. If it’s a small dog quit being a pussy.

The only risk is if the dog is not vaxxed for rabies and you end up dying like a bitch. Even small dogs could shrekt you.

You think I'd make a post about a fucking pug you retard. Of course the dog was sizable.

Hes going to say sorry next time I fucking catch him around.

probably smelled the pizza rolls in your pockets

Attached: 1550797244547.png (638x638, 770.47K)

That's actually pretty funny because I did have food in my hand.

>Should I report the dog?
More like "Should I kill the dog" IMO. Of course he's not going to apologies for his mutt's behavior, he allowed it to do it so he's most likely a jackass that won't give a shit if you're injured. I doubt anyone else would take you seriously because you're the only one affected by the incident.
Why is this on Any Forums though?

Attached: 1582639218247.jpg (720x720, 34.52K)

>knife
>slash chest, not even stab
>quicker than throat
nigger unless you're swinging a fucking machete your stupid pocket knife won't even reach the dog's heart with your anime slash

did you start crying after such a savage nudging?

not business or finance. Digits thread. Check em and all coins bottom at 0.00 USD in this new bear cycle

>your anime slash

Attached: 1639782364744.jpg (225x224, 14.61K)

You must have a tasty smelling anus, chin up its a compliment

its just a heckin doggo!

Doggo here. Random guy was acting autistic near my daddy, so I told him to go away. He must have been scared because he didn’t make eye contact and even tucked and ran.

I tried to mount him to make him my bitch but he was too tall. Going to shit next to his car tomorrow