Am totally numb. Need help

I lost my life savings. $500,000 in Luna. I first thought. Ok ill grind back. Im tougher than money. I signed up to deliver. But I just completed this day delivering food. Im going to hang myself. Someone tell me there is another way.

Attached: AE46BBCF-E3E9-4901-A704-1AEEE8CCD1C3.jpg (1137x1932, 497.82K)

Just dollar cost average into a promising low cap and ygmi next cycle.

the reality is beginning to dawn on me. my life really is over. its different now forever. I will never, ever have that life back.

get in faggot we're retiring from $50 bags of delisted luna

Another one who lost his life savings and doesn't have risk management diversification

Attached: 1650202314260.gif (828x472, 53.49K)

based

I started with 20 bucks, and in 3 months i created a token that got to 3M MC. The taxes gave me enough money to have a good life. Then after a few months the project died, i ended up with 0. Cause i didn't had any savings. What i'm trying to say, is that there's always another way.... I came back from my losses, you can do it too... It's not the end of the world, you are just gonna need to work extra hard. And that's it... Don't panic, sit down and think. Don't unplugged yourself.

KYS tranny faggot scum. You will never be a woman.

May I suggest rampaging alcoholism

bro can you hurry up with my poppyes im kinda hungry, this 4$ tip about to go to 1

Attached: ohyesoh.png (585x473, 442.81K)

if you are under 40 you can easily have that life back kek 500k is nothing as stupid as that sounds
the average crypto multimillionaire story usually involves blowing up a large sum of money

I bought a bit over 5 million luna for a bit over $100 lol

You did it once before so you can do it again
chances are it wasn't 100% luck

next bullrun you'll be even more knowledgable than the version of yourself that made the 500k.

You will get back there but you will lose a sizeable chunk of your time in the process.

kek

Attached: 1645399520121.jpg (225x224, 7.06K)

lol no not gonna happen that 500k is gone.
half a lifetime worth of labor
its 5 lifetimes to a vietnam living the 1% life

Same position OP, and I'm pretty upset that I need to get vaccinated for a job. Been living off crypto for 2 years

Attached: Back To The Deep Fryer.png (598x750, 412.4K)

>only 14 orders
Fucking pussy, take 30 orders like a real man

You haven’t even tried meth yet

Attached: C59ACC67-EBB6-4EB7-87BC-2B2A74F97973.jpg (923x732, 102.76K)

Is Doordashing worth it if I don’t have to pay for gas?
my dad sends me gas money every week and even though ive told him he doesn’t need to over and over he just refuses to stop

what is average hourly pay without expenses?

Wrong
There will be ample opportunity to make that money back next bull run and lots of cheapies to slurp during the bear/crab market.
I'm pretty sure you're just some shmuck who has never even made it to six figure hell.

Same here though I did not get JUSTed quite as bad as the OP.
I've just started to think and plan more on a 4-5 year timespan and things really don't look so bleak.
It's very probable for a crypto savvy individual to make it next cycle so long as one does not let oneself get demoralised.

if you dont text 10 people in your messages the word "nigger" you will get cancer within 2 years, your mom will die from a car crash, your first born will be dead on arrival and your second born will have down symdrome and end up raping your third born daugther

$16 an hour if you really dont have any gas expenses

the chipotle in my town pays $18 an hour and seems better to me in every respect

sauce?

We all blow a large amount of money in our first run user. i lost $1M in my first.

jokes on you, i spent 66$

I wouldn't work for either but I'd certainly take choosing my own schedule and not having to deal with retard supervisors for $2 less an hour

fuck it I’m downloading the app right now, going to treat it like an arbitrage trade