William "Inoki" Regal

>William "Inoki" Regal

Attached: Wheeler Yuta'd.webm (640x353, 621.38K)

>Wheeler "self mark" Yuta

Attached: 1595167261980.gif (445x250, 1.21M)

dimes

Yuta gotta switch the gear though

Officially Yuta isn't part of Regal's faction yet though is he? Surely the Best Friends aren't dumb enough to trust him when he tried to switch sides right in front of them.

Perfect from everyone involved

He better keep the Blade Runner jacket, in fact he should just go all in and dress up as me

Attached: Blade-Runner-2049-Ryan-Gosling-Leather-Coat.jpg (600x800, 61.86K)

nah but I guess it's setting up an angle where he tries to prove he can hang with them or something

I swear to god he was 10mm from shoot headbutting him there.

unironically based segment, hope he leaves the other jackoff and we finally get a serious wrestling stable that can go head to head with the other serious wrestlers like Redragon or FTR.

they're going to be facing off with the sports entertainers

So this guy is a pussy and let's people slap him. What a loser

Inoki at home

matthews would have been a perfect fit

Wheeler fucking yuta lmfao

I think that's where AEW is heading. Regal's faction will be the pro wrestling faction and Jericho's will be the sports entertainment faction and the two will argue over what style should be dominant in AEW. It's actually pretty clever and kinda reminds me of some storylines in Japan.

not even mad honestly, i can Trust that Jericho would take them seriously and have a good storyline with them.
Better than The Cucks or Best Friends, also Jericho can't get the crowd to boo him and saying all the shit he has done for others made people cheer him more.

Too bad House of Blacked requires his bull services.

>Perfect from everyone involved

Attached: 55E5E79C-EC61-4306-8A32-DCE3E4C0DAD3.png (645x973, 21.46K)

Based Inoki inspiring Regal 28 years later, revitalizing his career.

Attached: c1e5630cbcbeb6d35e197c3b9b39387c.png (660x869, 414.98K)

>It's actually pretty clever and kinda reminds me of some storylines in Japan.
Lmao AEW fans in a fucking nutshell. This is nothing like wrestling in Japan and ironically all of AEW is sports entertainment you fucking mark

>cant even slap him in the face
AEW is really really gay

Wait what? Inoki had a match with Regal?

I think that's the guy who fucked up my order at Burger King. Why is he on TV?

I agree, trips man.

Was he wearing a suit then too?

Link to this match? Was it a tag?

No, that would be unhygienic. He was wearing the uniform. If he was serving me in a speedo I would have called the cops.

Why the fuck is the zero on the left signed