kitco.com/
silverseek.com/
mining.com/

>Bullion tax info by state:
apmex.com/state-sales-tax-information

>Prospecting
youtu.be/ZCL6FKQZyoM
usgs.gov/energy-and-minerals/mineral-resources-program/science
gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/farming-natural-resources-and-industry/mineral-exploration-mining/documents/mineral-titles/mt-faqs/faq_fmc.pdf
mndm.gov.on.ca/en/mines-and-minerals/mining-act
amazon.ca/Gold-Creeks-Ghostowns-British-Columbia/dp/088839988X

>Test
Nitric Acid, Magnets and Ping Test
youtu.be/3mg9YcAShTo
youtu.be/NgSXg-WOEVY
youtu.be/2ymGAyKAg-k
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/fake-bullion-database
fakebullion.com/index.php/resources/identifying-fake-bullion

>Relevant information regarding mining companies
pastebin.com/5aLmWUUK

Previous Thread:

Attached: 4325.png (1558x1012, 593.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/1985-Canada-1-4-oz-Gold-Maple-Leaf-BU/846091563
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

filename or somesuch

Attached: Stack reichmarks, anon.jpg (1379x1862, 740.7K)

>pic
I shed a tear

simple. as.

Attached: IMG_1333.jpg (1215x1092, 559.03K)

I already bought a ton this week and I wanna keep buying but I should wait till Monday to see if it’ll keep dipping

Have we hit the bottom for silver?

>loot droppers general
I thank you for your future donations.

How long will the presale be up?

Attached: pickerflakes.jpg (1531x2048, 153.71K)

If you want a smartphone with an insane battery i can't advise you the Poco X3 Pro enough. I charge it maybe once a week it's fucking ridiculous. Went to Any Forums with for only request a phone with ridiculous battery life, and the answer was unanimous, that's why i took this one.

Attached: 1482931713287.png (524x522, 147.66K)

Not a bad time to buy some more

Attached: IMG-20220513-WA0002.jpg (1549x618, 148.49K)

In nominal terms, no, but in terms of price suppression schemes? The comex registered reserves are plummeting, the big bank shorts on silver are being reversed, and the futures trading for either gold or silver or both have a fixed end date announced... In terms of crashing the paper market with a paper dump that kills the spot index, yeah this is basically the end so realistically anything under $40 an ounce is cheap as fuck, or will be in retrospect in a few years

Cheers mintanon. Scooped order 472.

Checked PayPal and yeah order didn’t go through. Probs because I’ve had the cart open for 20 mins while I wait for my kid to fall asleep. It all worked now.

This entire thread is literally an Oldsilver.ru long-running promotional campaign.

>Any Forums is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING. Do NOT use it to promote your business, ventures, or anything you may have an interest in.

Attached: shills.png (791x580, 107.31K)

yeah but its like an inch thick.

I think if (((they))) push the price below 20, it will trigger another 2018's minerocaust.
Half the spendings to operate a mine is fossil fuel. The barrel of crude did a x3 already in like a year.

Back in 2018 banksters manipuled the price so low it went below AISC (all included sustainable costs) at $14 spot, so silver miners were basically selling at a loss for 2-3 months, many couldn't survive this shit.

But back then oil was cheap af, now it's expensive, not sure the oz cost much less to produce than $20. Maybe a bux or two at best below that before being in the red..

Tripple-checked
No algea growth in the cat water dish two days after adding a Franklin half.

Attached: 05407732-EB60-47F0-8919-4CE80A8A5D96.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

slurping sliver has never tasted better

Attached: 1644945791642.webm (472x309, 2.54M)

Kek, Spread the frosty, mintstate, wow word brother. The only grading that matters is boomer speak grading

Attached: 1896pmorgLOOK!WOW!.jpg (668x339, 74.8K)

Hell yeah, I did the bullion in the water too and I never had algae problems but the slime scum that builds up now takes a week to even feel slick. Now I clean it twice a week instead of daily and keep re using the same silver. You literally can't compete with those returns.

I have to ask though... Are you afraid the cat will spend it? Why hide it in a nook like that? Granted, mine is just a coin in a dish, but one oddball pet benefit is when silver in water is exposed to sunlight some ions are released (more than in the dark) which is what makes it a health benefit to the critter rather than just antimicrobial tablet for the water.

I'm sending him one of my last Aputannia as soon as they'll let me. I'll probably add a Bog if they get here before I can. These people are providing a service that the market demanded, with reasonable rates and great reliability.

We may be the only bread on this shitboard who still promote real entrepreneurship and the core values of Any Forums.
Nothing wrong with helping a fren. Nobody force you to purchase from him.
Personally i don't since the prices are too expensive for my tastes, but i ordered once, like many here, and the guy is friendly and serious. MintAnon should have his slot too in the OP.

Stop being so butthurt about nothingburgers, Jesus...

Attached: 1647102619303.png (926x560, 72.92K)

Reminder that mercury isn't toxic, mercury vapor is. Drink it, don't breathe this.
t. Qin Shi Huang

Bruh, that is mercury

Anyone buying bullion from Walmart?
walmart.com/ip/1985-Canada-1-4-oz-Gold-Maple-Leaf-BU/846091563

Attached: 42835496-3326-4551-AAEC-D54A0D5BD703.png (750x1334, 1.94M)

Anyone has the oz tier chart?

Checked, and that's a good point, I just wanted it in the spot with the most flow and most exposed surface area. Should I lay it flat on the top section?

they're just dropshipping for APMEX

>5000mah
That's awful user. Really, really awful.

Uh, looks healthy.

If it was a good deal I don’t see why not, but that price is usurious.

>2400/ounce
lel

Daily reminder mercury was powering the nazis' UFOs, and is most likely powering the modern ones too.

Attached: artic ufo 6.jpg (585x414, 57.31K)

i think you've had a bit too much mercury lad
put down the tuna and eat some nutritious deens

Attached: 40pence.png (1002x522, 111.63K)

What you mean? Was thinking of buying one

Gas prices making me real nervous bros, it jumped by thirty cents yesterday.
By this point I hate even having to have cash savings, I wish I could put it all in PMs

Attached: Fiat currency.gif (480x288, 2.31M)

Here you go good ser

Attached: Wastoid.png (1216x3753, 3.64M)

>constitutional Junk including mixed dimes is now noticeably more expensive than a kangaroo
Wtf is going on?
And why are roos so cheap?
>They're .9999
>one of the best looking coins
>has a KANGAROO on it
Is it just me or are roos the best option by far? Even ugly silver krugs are more expensive

Attached: 848477473892834884.jpg (1024x878, 140.98K)

Thanks but i prefer tuna.
Which is ruining me because tuna cans are fucking expensive, it's like 4€/tiny shitcan and it drives me MAD.

Attached: 1644117290254.gif (385x304, 83.71K)

>e-bike Chad
HAHAHA what's a mpg?

silver roos like like arse mate
gold roos are aesthetic

Attached: IMG_1214.jpg (2448x2108, 1.31M)

look like*
drunk again lads, apologies

Roos could be made out of pure Chadium, they'd still look like shit. Fucking ugly ass design.

Oh, I think literally anything is fine actually! Cowboys kept a quarter in a flask of milk to keep it fresh so I doubt tricks like light exposure actually matter. Mine is flat in a stagnant bowl and makes a noticeable difference.

Since its all opinion anyway why not right were the cat will see it?

They look amazing to me!
Love all the detailed borders they have on both sides and the side with the queen (pbuh) looks much brighter/more white than most coins
Best fondlers too

Thx lol

Like hell I'm driving a two-wheeled coffin, I live in Florida with retard drivers and bad rainstorms during the summer. Also food delivery doesn't use an E-bike retard, you're going to be affected as well.

Are card holders or sleeves from mtg cards good to store silver coins?
These are PVC free

sort your life out, and stay away from my children

Buy yourself some tastes ffs
>Best fondlers
and new hands too while you are at it.