Fuck Luna morons

Fuck GameStop morons
Fuck Doge morons
Get the fuck out you goddamn brainlets, go ape strong your dingleberries

Attached: 0F53F88A-DEEC-4202-AB99-35CB50C331EF.jpg (428x583, 91.39K)

imagine the smelt

Psychopathy

The shitstain that is luna will never wash off.

hot

money do be buy errything frfr

Attached: file.png (787x873, 790.86K)

sarcopenia and visceral fat make for a truly bizarre looking body

can you gain muscles at that age? or is it just too stressful on the body?

You just know

yeah it'll just be slower than at a younger age

You can gain some muscle, but the real results are made when you're young, either that or juicing in your old age. People who are in shit shape have no idea what they're missing

makes sense that gains would slow down, but is it worth it to work out max effort even during your forties or fifties?

What's the alternative? You can't stop aging but you can at least give your body some self respect.

who is that and does he put his peepee in her poopoo?

Being fit at any age is important. I've seen video of a south american tribe man who was 80 years old or so and looked younger than most western 40-50 year olds and had a fit body too, a little thin but amazing. cant find video unfortunately but he could jump rocks and was extremely nimble for his age. do you want to die from breaking a hip at 65 or do you want to take care of your body? intermittent fasting also helps by the way every day

Money that could be spent in making me rich is spent by morons who pile their money into evaporating assets.

Attached: 97W.gif (400x222, 784.79K)

There's a woman in Africa, 110 years old. Jumped from tree to tree like a spider monkey, shit was unreal for her age. Over 100 and hundred but she was so agile, you had to see it to believe it.

I notice a huge difference between my parents physicality. They're both in their seventies, my mom can barely go up and down stairs whereas my dad is doing physical labour everyday. He helped me load a trailer of soil today. If you don't use your body to some degree it will begin to fail on you.

the key is to take HGH
also look at stallone

Attached: f92b8caa7f5054630fe4e998561a1300.jpg (500x237, 25.86K)

>Suprised face because he got an erection for the first time in years

Gamestop, Luna and Doge are all going to make it. OP is a faggot