Reminder for those who say LUNA can't reach $1 or $100

Reminder for those who say LUNA can't reach $1 or $100

Attached: 1639672639656.jpg (1170x1159, 105.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ffNWoefuwPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine thinking money will make you happy especially if you didn’t earn it. Anyone that got rich off of Shiba Inu is fuckn cringe. Bet those faggot can’t even into hard work or even build a chair. LMAO pathetic.

why are you posting about shiba when this is a thread about LUNA? Those bags must be real heavy

I don't care to even look at the math but I imagine $100 Luna at that market cap is likely more than most countries combined

Checked, nice bait. All aboard the LUNA train boys.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 7.45.28 PM.png (502x500, 179.9K)

Attached: 999.jpg (1000x549, 103.49K)

You sound smart user. Why are you here?

>Imagine thinking money will make you happy
I prefer being rich and unhappy than being fucking poor and unhappy though.

Attached: 2597802F-E6CD-4264-9A92-311490E57C43.gif (255x255, 1.11M)

>Bro the exponential rise in price of a shitcoin riding the coattails of another shitcoin memed by a billionaire during the height of the crypto bull market frenzy means my ponzi scheme token that collapsed during one of the harshest market downturns of the last two decades will totally recover in value!

>Feeling Is the Secret (1944) by Neville Goddard youtube.com/watch?v=ffNWoefuwPM

kraken isn't letting me buy luna?

the fuck is up with that?

>inb4 clown world
>inb4 cope, seethe, etc.
>inb4 stay poor

Kek. How much did you loss on Luna so far today?

kucoin seems like the place to be for luna

See you next year
We will make it Lunar Slurp Marines!

damn that cope

Attached: 1651558186174.jpg (449x640, 109.58K)

Funny I knew a man who thought "stay poor" was legitimate criticism too
His name was Do Kwon :) Any Forumstards will never learn

i couldve made it off of shib, i try not to think about it but holy shit does it make me want to rope sometimes

Jan 2021 was the beginning of the bull market, we're now in a deep bear market, you will lose your money, enjoy.

Rinsing the money to buy the neighbourhood. Fuck you.

Just DCA Bitcoin until you're 80

user, market cap is not something you can ignore completely. You shouldn't live and die by it, but you should give it some credence.
I'm not sure what the MC of SHIB was around Sep 2020-Jan2021, but it was probably just a few million, maybe hundreds of thousands. However much of a moonshot it was, rising to ~20-40 billion mc was still within the reasonable realm of crypto top 10.
Unlike SHIB's meteoric rise, LUNA going to $1 would require more money than the entire value of the crypto market. That said, I think Luna's mc, even with all the inflation, is just about 100 million right now. IF, and that's a big IF, it goes back up to around 15 billion or whatever it was before, that's still a very nice 150x.

For LUNA to go back to its price before the dump the market cap would need to be in the several dozen trillion dollar range.

It's fucking OVER, LUNA was a shit project and people were sounding the alarm about the death spiral effect 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO.