Just transferred 10k to robinhood, tell me what to buy

Also I come from pol and don't understand fundamentals, so when you shill me a stock please explain it to me in terms of kikes, niggers, and trannies

Attached: 394875385.png (644x727, 861.08K)

Dumb Any Forumstard.
Why are you investing in stocks when the market is about to implode

because I already have guns ammo food tools silver and a paid off house and I want to diversify

>GMC
Upgraded to a bus, nice

>robinhood

not sure if this is based or not
anyway... here's your favorite politician
SLVO pays monthly dividends that work out to about 30%apy

Attached: 1144781460.jpg.jpg (1200x628, 76.46K)

Is ING available to you?
It's basically a Dutch Jewhouse (a bank)
But in q1 it got clear that it's exposure (the amount of loans/business with both Ukraniggers and vatniggers is much less than thought (IE they should not bee too affcted by this war) besides they had gooe earnings and therefore gave out big dividends.

Make no mistake it did get dumped on by panicking wartrannies cutting losses faster than they can cut of their genitals.

Despite that i expect the stock to rise like the 4th fucking Reich, becasue betting against the moneyjew when benaks basically are raising interest rates means you miss out on profits, might as well play team kike and make out like a fucking Ferengi :)

Attached: 1652395744209.png (500x497, 86.99K)

>because I already have guns ammo food tools silver and a paid off house and I want to diversify
If you intend on holding for the long term with decent returns, your best options are BTC and ETH, maybe XMR but only after you look in to it and if you personally think the utility it provides is going to be worth it in the long run.
None of those will moon and make you a trillionaire but they're fundamentally solid and should provide good long term returns.

Oh, and another thing, run your own node and store your coin in your own wallet.
Never leave long term holdings on the exchange.

SLVO doesn't show any 30 day yield, where do you get this 30% from?
how can I tax evade with crypto?
will the IRS hire glowniggers with phds and rape me if I try?

>how can I tax evade with crypto?
Using exchanges like localmonero, you can purchase XMR for cash in person or through mail, due to XMR's design it's virtually untrackable and you can hold loads of money in XMR that the IRS will never see.
BTC is not as simple to avoid taxation with, but can be done, just requires jumping through a lot of hoops to move it around privately, you can still use non-kyc exchanges (the ones that don't ask for personal info) to buy it which is a good start.
ETH is more or less the same as BTC but as far as I know there's even fewer systems in place to keep it anonymous.
Your primary enemy when it comes to taxes is going to be kyc exchanges, if they know who you are, the IRS is gonna hear about how much you made.
I don't know if they're actively looking in to who's making what right now, but they've made it really clear they want to start stealing peoples assets through unethical means like "taxation".
If you wanted the simplest method to stay private for the time being, use localmonero or localbitcoins to buy XMR/BTC and send it to a wallet you connect to on your own local node.

Also forgot to mention, you can just invest in mining hardware and mine the coins yourself, but that's going to be costly, require a lot of technical knowledge and may be a net negative if your power isn't cheap.

XRP is the standard. Non-XRP holders on suicide watch :D

Attached: standard.jpg (1152x2048, 143.87K)

IF I buy through a kyc exchange and transfer to my private wallet that does not have my name associated with it, can they track that? Is paying for something with crypto or donating crypto or transferring crypto between wallets a taxable event?

>IF I buy through a kyc exchange and transfer to my private wallet that does not have my name associated with it, can they track that?
With BTC, the entire blockchain is public, meaning that your private wallet will be associated with you because anyone can see the transaction of sending your coins from the exchange to the wallet, you would likely need to use a coin mixing service to obfuscate that.
With XMR, just send it to a throwaway wallet first then your main wallet.
>Is paying for something with crypto or donating crypto or transferring crypto between wallets a taxable event?
I think only exchanging crypto for goods/services/other crypto was taxable, I don't believe sending it between wallets was a taxable event, though with some cryptos like ETH/BTC you may encounter noticeable fees for sending coins from one wallet to another.
I'm also almost certain that if you're paying for something with your crypto it's the retailers responsibility to handle taxation.
I would doublecheck with an accountant to be 100% certain however.

Buy SQQQ and UVXY those are the only two stocks you need. You will know when to sell them.

But if sending crypto between wallets is not a taxable event, how could anyone prove that my private wallet that I transferred from my exchange wallet is me? Maybe I just decided to transfer all my money to some random account for fun. Why would that be taxable?

>But if sending crypto between wallets is not a taxable event, how could anyone prove that my private wallet that I transferred from my exchange wallet is me?
>Maybe I just decided to transfer all my money to some random account for fun.
Because you will eventually have to either use or liquidate the coin in that wallet, if you make a purchase with it you'll be sending that coin to a store's wallet for a specific purchase which can be tracked back to you based on the heuristic evidence that store has on where the goods you purchased were sent, and if you try to sell it you'd have to send it to an exchange in order to do so which would once again tie it back to you.
If you intend to just let it sit in the wallet you could always claim that you accidentally sent it to the wrong wallet or intentionally threw it away, but the second it moves again it'll be public knowledge.
It'd be tied to you because you were the one sending your crypto to that wallet which had likely never been used before, meaning that it would be the first step in following where that crypto goes in order to confirm that it was indeed your wallet, which can be done through the previously mentioned means.
>Why would that be taxable?
I'm almost certain that as long as the currency remains in wallets you own it's not inherently taxable when transferring, as ownership has not changed, but exchanging it for fiat, goods or services is.
Just keep in mind that capital gains tax only applies once you sell an investment and applies to the profit you made from selling said investment.

Just stock or you looking to buy crypto too? If you're then eth and btc are your sure bets right now.
If you wanna play further then I'll recommend something like fufu with a pretty low mcap

Lower market cap projects come with much higher risk I've figured, I'm still new in the space hence still building my knowledge.
That name fufu seem interesting

Stock + crypto = perfect portfolio

It's some marketing platform which uses quizzes to run ads and campaigns. Quite an interesting project that only lacks awareness. Kj4ax

Dawg
Crypto can suck my balls

That's an issue with microcap projects, regardless of whatever utility of features they've got, people might not really get to know about them. Might be the case with this too.