Based Bix

Attached: DDFB566F-CAC6-4289-8C58-925F4F8BA170.jpg (828x1177, 262.84K)

Does anyone even follow this faggot

>He obviously is sorry and has changed his behavior. Buuuuuuut....
this faggot can't help himself.

I can’t because he blocked me lmao

this is why it's better if kayfabe stays dead. No heel could ever turn face and they would immediately get cancelled.

So WarnerMedia is ok with convicted rapists like Mike Tyson?

>obese jew bluecheckmark who has never worked a single day in his life and makes his living cancelling people on twitter
Benoit yourself, mark

is he saying that, the characters, the fake characters meant only for an audience, should apologize?
Leonardo DiCaprio should apologize for saying Nigger in Django? What does this kike mean?

I shoot want to beat the fuck out of this faggot

Mike Tyson is black so yes

Kek

Attached: 1646914508221.jpg (640x487, 133.59K)

unfortunately. this faggot was the downfall of based kendrick

so basically Tony Khan said to Bix "you fat fuck, make it so it's okay to hare the Briscoes" and he relented right?

bingo. Bix is more influential than Meltzer is

He’s very influential, he’s in Tony’s ear

based but you're still a fag for using twitter

So are we to assume the Briscoes are now totally fine with their boy's teachers brainwashing them into becoming troons now?

guess so! donald got KWAB'd bitch

Why are they even doing this? I mean, for Christ's sake outside FTR (who are probably demanding to beat the Briscos as compensation for the Bucks being spoiled cunts), who actually fucking WANTS the Briscos in AEW or Nu-ROH?

They should retire now and go out on top and not beg and degrade themselves to work in a federation where the Young Cucks will job them out in humiliating fashion then keep them off TV because of their rank jealousy of any and all tag teams more popular than them.

Tyson went to jail dumbass. He was fucking guards and ate lobster, but his debt to society is considered paid

>you have to bend the knee to some obese jew who has never worked or else you're homeless
Bix, the only reason you're alive is that no one wants breaking and entering on their murder charges. You're proof that although the holocaust never happened it should have, and Hitler should have finished the fucking job.

They probably need money to keep their chicken farm going combined with the fact that the indie wrestling scene is getting smaller and smaller with the gay mafia blackballing anyone not bending the knee to the globo-homo.

Not everyone can be Dasher Hatfield, refusing to play the game and grovel to the Effies and Bixes of the world and opting to just walk away than sell out to the fashionable politics of our Weimer-esque dystopian society. The Briscos are probably huge marks for themselves combined with the fact that they probably are still bitter as hell that they were deemed "too ugly for TV" to get a WWE gig. Working in AEW would probably be their only way to finally wash the stink of that particular rejection off of them, hence them groveling like they are now.

>ssm
Aint that when they rape each other in leather?