THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICAN "HOMEOWNERS"

youtube.com/watch?v=eWukNKYLMZo

Attached: 1651824680415.jpg (760x507, 147.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9C3yw6XR-48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking annoying voice but he's absolutely right, fuck Americans.

>cardboard houses
Do amerisharts really...?

Attached: 1652465720971.jpg (224x282, 50.35K)

I visited a relative in USA and their new apartment. Shit was 2 years old and the floor was literally coming loose and sagging under your feet.

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN! I'VE MADE SURE THIS THREAD WAS IN THE CATALOG ALL DAY EVERY DAY FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS!!!

Attached: 1623508498861.png (720x685, 472.53K)

Stupid thread, but that video was great.

Based Mr Nickerson.

I worked in construction. He is right. You are paying for a piece of shit particle shit box thrown up in two weeks that has probably been rained on and okayed by some beaner inspector. Oh and all the guys who built it where piss drunk inbred rednecks and high illegal beaners. All off them pissed and shat in buckets and bottles in your house.

But desu old homes can cost you as much to keep them from rotting around you.

Why do people post the same thread every day? Are they that starved for attention?

Pay the price, HOMOwner.....

Attached: 1640004260963.png (543x595, 396.88K)

Is brick too expensive in burgerland?

Attached: burgerhome.jpg (800x900, 223.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9C3yw6XR-48

I would say transportation costs over longer distances, there's not a brick factory on every corner and it's a big country.

this was filmed in 2020, so these houses are now selling for $400K+. Dumb ass nigger in the video should've bought one back then.

Just build your own kit home, or don't get one at all.

real af. no lie was told

Uhhh amerisisters....

Depends on where you live, in some states they require cinderblock walls for the first floor due to fire or storm hazards. But if you don't need those then you just use whatever is cheapest and gets the job done that people will buy. Americans only live if their house for 6 years on average so they don't care for longevity.

The guy is based!

what will they do after 6 years?

Attached: 1628950972623.jpg (234x215, 8.67K)

>house built of weak quality wood panels and paper thin interior walls.

''that '$1 million dollars, user''

Building standards are big government communism user.

Who would win

1. An american "house" worth 200k
2. 1 smokey boiiii

Attached: 1648168984031.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

>deez cheap homez mufhuffga, dis particle board felt wall ass nigga shit cheap shit nigga muh dik

how do mutts deal with having to listen to and talk to these people on a daily basis?

Do you think the same thing that makes blacks go viral and popular celebrities works against them overall? The lack of impulse control. Outspokedness, not giving a fuck, not being afraid of what people think of them. Lack of embarassment about anything. Its like the polar opposite of how the japanese act.

Damn, thats in jacksonville florida too, right on the coast.
Those houses are dogshit, and will collapse in a strong breeze.

They move or tear it down to build a new one.