AEW is celebrating St Patrick’s Day in a Mexican border town

>AEW is celebrating St Patrick’s Day in a Mexican border town

Attached: 29400E0C-5427-4DA4-AB33-6F3D522A3349.png (237x212, 7.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vbdRItx8I8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion
youtube.com/watch?v=4OkDpD-sUYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Verdee Sirvasass poor faver

Did you know America has a higher population of people with Irish descent than Ireland does?

St Patrick is British
They should hold it in Wigan or Stockport if they want to be historically accurate. Then again only Mexicans and Americans are stupid enough to believe in such things as saints. Catholicism should be abolished, as should AEW and Ireland.

Celebrating St Patrick's Day in anywhere outside of Ireland/the UK is fucking cringe.
Fuck yank plastic paddies and their "MUH HERITAGE" autism just because their great-grandfather was 1/4 Irish.

mint

You never heard of the St. Patrick Battalion?

I dont know what saint patricks day is but im gonna be listening to floggin mollies and drinking jameson and theres nothing youre gonna do about it nigger

>Irish Americans
not the same. they've never stepped foot in Ireland

youtube.com/watch?v=7vbdRItx8I8
let me introduce you to st patrick's battaloon

Nobody gives a fuck about the culture of it, it's just another excuse to drink. Same shit with Cinco de mayo

I thought after that mariachi band they’d have Britt enter to a parade of bagpipes would that really have been too much to ask

>live on an island
>surrounded by fish
>starve to death from lack of potato

Is there a bigger KWAB moment in history?

Attached: 1604324040093.jpg (250x241, 7.42K)

Britt's a fucking wop dago or some shit

>be irish
>literally done nothing of note
>only thing people know you for is potatoes
>anytime you see one they're always muh irish heritage, muh irish name, muh irish pride
Are irish the niggers of europe?

Attached: 1621855517160.jpg (722x772, 97.8K)

This. Why weren't they in Ireland?

The Irish seas are really rough, so much to the point it was the most popular way for people to kill themselves back in the day.

Irish are literally worse than niggers

Niggers have contributed to pop culture so no

"the Irish are the niggers of Europe, the Dubliners are the niggers of Ireland, and the North Dubliners are the niggers of Dublin"-Roddy Doyle

Thats an insult to niggers

The Micks aren't white and I doubt they are even human. They are below blacks in my opinion. Same goes for Shitalians.

>>AEW is celebrating St Patrick’s Day in a Mexican border town
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick's_Battalion

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 19-16-51 who are Saint Patrick's Battalion - Google Search.png (317x435, 26.53K)

The Irish are the Mexicans of Europe. They even fought against the US in the Mexican-American War.

This happened by sheer coincidence.
youtube.com/watch?v=4OkDpD-sUYI

Attached: st patrick's battalion.jpg (647x340, 64.67K)

San Antonio is nowhere near a border bro.

Jej, dress her up like queen Victor