Based?

Attached: file.png (625x353, 56.09K)

awesome, when is he ending racial discrimination against atlanteans

Attached: 8547848.jpg (318x463, 23.47K)

I am White nothing the government does is good for me

>Feb 2021
>combining 3 companies into 1
How is this based you faggot jewmutt?

You realize the replacement is only going to be worse right?

so why would he do this again

No, hope you like serving the US government. Become a boot licker or become homeless.

>nigs get inflated credit score
>creditors give low loans that they normally wouldn't or would charge high APRs
>nigs default
>crash system
>???
>jews profit

a literal ministry of truth headed by a radical feminist and now normal credit is racist so they're going to bring in gender diversity plus social credit. futures so bright i gotta wear shades so i don't have to look at it

OH SWEET SOCIAL CREDIT ON THE HORIZON

how can bureaus be biased against blacks?
they don't your skincolor

This is good. Forcing banks to give loans has always led to prosperity in America.

I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

MATH BE RACIS YO

The only way to fight racial bias is by including race into the formulas so, that equitable outcomes are achieved. It will literally be something like [formula]*racial modifier. White is 0.7, Asian 1.0, Arab 1.25, Mexican 1.5, black 1.9, jew 2.0.
Kind of defeats the purpose when you tweak things to always come out as good or excellent credit though. Only the, government could come up with an idea this dumb. If credit is racist why bother seeking equity when we could just ban usury all together and solve everything in one fell swoop?

oh but they will

In the meanwhile, the "racial bias" of kikes into key roles never stops.

ayo who dis bobo nigga

As a white it's my duty to donate some of my credit score to Tyqwon

Ya actually

Attached: 9904DAE6-25D4-4A79-934C-8228F55988D3.jpg (1158x1013, 294.27K)

Worse than the companies that gave triple A ratings to absolutely fucking junk bonds in the years leading up to the 08 recession? I mean, I think you're right but it's impossible for me to actually imagine something worse than that.

It’s so the government can be the credit bureau idiot