Linkmarine regroup thread

A new hope for the future. Link hit a low of $5. How do we feel link marines? That the bottom or we have further to go? Link is already down 85% so who is accumulating here?

Attached: 1558468616252.jpg (250x240, 7.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLxO9hQaJhk
youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Cieu5nDDssc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do we need to regroup on a link board?

You hold link

youtube.com/watch?v=tLxO9hQaJhk

This guy lays it out pretty well.
We could see Link go down to $2-$4, but there's too much support to go further.
Even then, any sub $3 link would get slurped up instantly

Attached: LetoII Link.png (1080x1350, 1.81M)

I bought some more Link at $6. If it goes lower I will buy more.

I just slurped some here at 7.5. Looking at the chart for 2 years it looks like we are finally below the prices before the entire pump. Seems we are pretty close to the bottom I think. Doesnt mean we get an ath here any time soon but thinking we may be heading towards an accumulation flatline zone soon.

I would like to buy at $6 or under I was asleep during that slurp zone but I pray it goes back there just one last time.

Attached: 1pu1es.jpg (960x720, 63.06K)

It's over for Chainlink (ticker: Great Reset)
Here is the WEFs and Schwabs right hand man "Doctor" (((Yuval Noah Harrari)))

youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

3:33
4:08
12:10

In your fear and uncertainty it will be tempting to put your trust in some person or group who emerges and claims to have a "way out", which will involve sacrificing some of your liberty. You must resist this urge. These self‑proclaimed saviors may appear in many forms, under any number of banners: "intellectuals", "influential people", "progressive thinkers", "billionaires", "the UN", "the EU", "self‑selected multinational coalition", "global leaders", "world governments", "radicals", "revolnoutionaries" or some combination of these. They may appear charismatic. They may appear to have your best interests at heart. They may stand united, arm‑in‑arm, proclaiming "We know the way forward", advancing some form of "people's revolution" or "Global Reset" where "you will be in charge", hawking various "‑isms" and promises of a better tomorrow. These people are not your friends. They are not to be trusted. They are the same global banking elites using the same fear tactics, shilling the same magic potions and snake oils as always. They want only one thing: power.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cieu5nDDssc

Attached: 1610936753704.png (867x711, 455.13K)

Im not counting on a reversal until staking is released. This will bleed over the next 3 months like everything else. Will buy around 3-4$

Watch the interview with big Serg on Lex Freidman. I am in awe of Sergey's vision, and what's more, it looks like he'll achieve it.

LINK is on par with BTC and ETH in terms of importance and staying power.

I have no problem buying and holding at any price.

Attached: OP holding his bags.png (981x547, 603.33K)

I don't think we're anywhere near the bottom. Basically nothing suggests we are. I'm currently just hoping we stay over $1.

>source: Your ass

why should it pump?

Link fag

Im not sure we get a $1. But back to $5 i can see yeah.

I'll ask again, what keeps it from falling below $5? What is the fundamental value of the network as it stands?
mind you, total DeFi TVL has dropped almost 50%

I buyed but fuck I already feel I should buy more..

Staking is next month consensus is the release party. Staking returns have to be 3% according to the insiders who keep posting. With conservative network revenue figures we're seeing low figures of $2 and as high as $37 per link per year.
That means $66-$1,221 link. If CCIP pushes network revenue above $37 per link per year who knows how high we'll go. If CCIP doubles it that's $132-2,442 link to get returns down to the required 3%.

Because it keeps getting more and more adoption every day and is about to release massive features.
So obviously it’s going to keep dumping

>That means $66-$1,221 link. If CCIP pushes network revenue above $37 per link per year who knows how high we'll go. If CCIP doubles it that's $132-2,442 link to get returns down to the required 3%.
I would have called you a delusional retard, but seeing terra go from $100 to 1 cent in a day it's actually plausible now.

There is no reason one way or another that a dump stops at some point. I think the bottom will be a slow boring slide later this year.

>Staking is next month
you simply don't know that
>according to the insiders
right
I can't even tell if this post is bait anymore

>Staking returns have to be 3% according to the insiders who keep posting.
Holy shit listen to yourself.

>according to the insiders
Hahahahaha

Any Forums is ground zero for insider information and since the 3% figure is being repeated we know that it must have some truth.

You guys are going to get destroyed once the SEC classifies LINK as a security.

>you simply don't know that
sure, but as days go by, the higher the chance staking will drop. I really don't know how you even time that.

old fud
update your script faggot

I sold my whole stack during the mania phase last may and set my buy order then at $5.46. Literally 1% from hitting. Now I'm fucking seething and praying it will come back down to around $6 so I can get back in before it takes off

Attached: 1585215666789.jpg (465x403, 24.25K)

so we're clinging onto hope?

What? Sergey literally said staking this year.

Link price vs. staking returns will prob be imbalanced for a good 2-3 years (price will be too low/returns will be too high), it isn't as simple as sending link to a DeFi contract, so most people will not understand the appeal until we hit a bull market peak

he said some version of staking