Why not make a crypto coin scam backed by the lips and genitals of eastern european whores doing what female genitals...

Why not make a crypto coin scam backed by the lips and genitals of eastern european whores doing what female genitals and lips can do best?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6.92K)

and that is just what exactly?

dunno, some crypto currency backed by a real commodity.

good morning sir, remember to switch IPs vigorously and make great replies for the success of our village

and this commodity is?

I literally said it was european whores blowjobs and their genitals doing what female geneticals can do best.

I'm not following.

women bodies are a commodity.

and?

you can back up cryptos with commodities.

Kike alert

Go on...

just back up your ponzi crypto to something like instead of 1USD is 1 virtual blowjob on webcam or some shit.

Attached: 1615334035493.jpg (680x408, 34.57K)

you're a little slow but you're getting there

Are you high?

why the fuck are women bodies not a commodity, nigger?

At least it will be backed by something that has real value that can't be hyperinflated like LUNA.

Attached: 1598382436560.jpg (320x303, 7.41K)

nigger, just replace 1 USD with 1 minute of webcam time with some ukranian whore.

Attached: 1592188676902.jpg (170x255, 11.45K)

It sounds like your just describing pimping and then attaching a shitcoin to it. If that's the route you want to go down you should be focusing on getting the pimping part right (cause that's where the real money is) and then you can attach some shitcoin to it later. Your priorities for this project are all messed up desu. Also using the woman's body as the collateral is majorly retarded but that's something to discuss way further down the line. Just pimp the hoes for now and get back to me when that side of it is actually working.

nigger, I'm not an economist nor a crypto retard.
I'm just shitposting.

Maybe some retard here can make that shit.

Attached: 1597614868887.png (491x335, 322.5K)

Oh I thought you were here to make money.
My mistake.
Please enjoy your "shitposting" thread.

Attached: 1648094834372.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

I dont even have a clue how to do a nigger crypto white paper retard.

Attached: 1592190295421.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

>I dont even have a clue how to do a nigger crypto white paper
And yet you think I'm the retard?

Attached: 1644731995701.png (512x468, 137.2K)

I just came here for the LUNA shitshown, I'm not a crypto retard.

It is undeniably kino. That thread where that user is walking around the recently closed office in Korea is the best thing I've seen in a while.

yeah, the LUNA fuck up was hilarious, but now I feel sad about the retards losing their life savings in two days.

It happens. That's why everyone says you should never trade emotionally and should always be willing to lose what you put in. I feel bad for them too but I've been so up and down before that I'm just numb to what the numbers do on a screen. Hopefully they can learn to move on and they come out alright somehow down the line.

That was the idea behind brapper token.