This guy was the best wrestler in the world in 2009 through 2014...

This guy was the best wrestler in the world in 2009 through 2014. It sucks so bad what age/booking/attitude change did to him. I hate it. I know he's just raking in the money and having a good time with his family surfboarding or whatever, but FUCK

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 232.52K)

HE was always boring even in NJPW. i was always more interested in what Naito, Tana, Shibata, Goto, etc were doing over this drunken fist retard

Literally all his wwe run has been phoning it in for retirement money that he doesn't deserve for just phoning it in.

>being mad that someone is taking advantage of their name/skills/experience to just make money and enjoy life with his family and isn’t worrying about being a self mark

he's always been lazy and just showed up for big matches you're ust noticing it now because he's just another midcarder in wwe

> best wrestler in the world
That doesn’t pay the bills, it just makes your brain go numb and your neck turn into dust

>HE was always boring even in NJPW.
False

just look at how tana looks now and look at how nakamura looks now

>HE
That's a woman.

>ACE was better

Literally nothing wrong with only showing up for big matches. Especially in New Japan. What, you want him to go all out for fucking 4-on-4 tag matches? Matches against Big Fale?

Nakamura, for whatever reason, just hasn't had it in him. If he was still on for big matches on WWE, it'd be one thing, but the last truly prime-time-Nakamura match he had was at his NXT debut against Sami.

Selling Toyota Tundras is the reward for the most useless accolade of being the "best wrestler".

>Being more interested in Tana than prime Nakamura
cringe
>Being more interested in Naito
cringe, who gave a shit about pre Ingobernables Naito?
>Being more interested in Goto
CRINGE
>Being more interested in Shibata
Ok, this is acceptable.

Fair enough. The selfish consoomer part of me still wishes he was putting out the same match quality he used to, at least when he faces a guy worth a shit on WWE. Then again, it might not even be him cashing out. He might literally not have it in him anymore. Guy is in his 40s and was already visibly broken down in his last few years at New Japan.

Tanahashi tanked NJPW attendance that's how much "better" he was. Even Shinsuke in 2003 was a bigger draw than Tanahashi in 2015. NJPW sux watch NOAH.

Yeahh I'm thinking this, I've heard Tana being called the "Japanese John Cena", but I assume that hasn't been the case for quite some time?

Attached: empire2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 121.18K)

Tana’s feud with okada was better than anything nakamura ever did

Fuck off NOAHetty fag

Sup Bitchtits, thank you for #StandingUpForWWE

difference is tanahashi saved NJPW cena ruined WWE

>Tana’s feud with okada was better than anything nakamura ever did
Nope. And Nakamura was also more entertaining than Okada until around 2014.

Don't be sad that its over. Be glad that it happened.

Who said i'm standing up for them? NJPW is ny fav promotion which is why I said that, i dint give a fuck about Nakamura. Cope idiot

Lol no. All they did was tank views but they were consistent and reliable so they were stop gaps while the office scrambled to find guys who could draw dimes. In cenas case he buried the shit out if anyone that might take up the slack.

Nakamura is fucking BORING with his drunken fist looking head ass motherfucker

My biggest problem with Naka's underwhelming WWE run is all the people rightfully going "Why was everyone so excited about this guy? He's nothing special. Japs really are overrated"

I like his lazy wwe work. You don't see him bitching on twitter like Ali and Buddy Murphy.

Yeah, this is why I can’t take American wrestling fans seriously. You faggots care way too much about entrances and “characters”. Nakamura had some amazing matches but is pretty overrated

It's already hard enough to take you seriously when you say Nakamura is boring. Now that you implied you thought Goto was interesting, it's outright impossible.

Gif related. The ending of the second best match of 2013

Attached: tumblr_mr3mohRBXv1qhjbxeo10_250.gif (220x220, 1015.41K)

I think he probably gave up when he saw what he was warned about was happening and he was just like "fuck it, I'm getting paid dimes". He wasn't over, his music was over etc.

He had already given up before he left NJPW. Everyone already knew he was lazy.

I have had discussions about this, and I just tell them the truth. That match he had against Sami Zayn at the NXT debut? That everyone lost their shit over? That was Nakamura around 3 to 5 times a year. It doesn't really assuage them, but at least they understand where the hype was coming from.

Many people cared about pre ingobernables Naito. The part where he wasn't over was only from post G1 2013 until he turned heel.

Anyone saying he wasn't over before his injury never watched NJPW before WK9 and just repeat whatever showbuckle said lmao.

You weeb faggots are the most delusional of any wrestling fan

>The part where he wasn't over was only from post G1 2013
Ah yes, the legendary No Limit. Or when he feuded with Nakamura and Nakamura was a dozen times more over. The fuck else did he even do at that point until the G1? Wasn't he injured for like half a year to a year as well?

Hindsight is nice and all, but sorry, no one gave a shit about Naito until his Ingobernables stint.