KSI

Im glad that youtuber normie nigger turned out "trader" with no experienxe whatsoever is getting what he fucking deserve.

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-132253_Twitter.jpg (1080x1620, 445.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ksicrypto/status/1524760121917665280?t=YYaWIrAsoPg3i5gwFF1-Aw&s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pocket change for him

probably inspected element
no way he is that rich to laugh about a 3M loss
and if he was, then at 40 he will be broke again

>KSI

Attached: 9a3103f6-0ce2-48ed-9b37-085be49d69ec_text.gif (400x225, 1011.19K)

He seemed to be doing that gay thing people do the first time they lose heaps of money where they say they learned from the experience and are now unbothered, moisturising etc.
Think the kids call it "coping" or something.

Imagine taking financial advice from such specimen twitter.com/ksicrypto/status/1524760121917665280?t=YYaWIrAsoPg3i5gwFF1-Aw&s=19

Attached: h75ji40jcd351.jpg (902x726, 52.85K)

It's currently $1.64

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 13.28.05.png (1398x194, 25.06K)

>what he fucking deserve
Stop speaking in capeshit catchphrases you muttgoblin retard cumgurgling faggotron.

even brad pitt or georges clooney would not laugh at a 3M loss, this guy is:

1) a larper
2) will be broke 2 years after his "career" ends

and believe me, youtube careers are not long

Attached: download (9).jpg (300x168, 5.68K)

This guy already made it a decade ago you retarded white bois

He bought a Lambo 7 years ago, made a Youtube about it, and made more from the video than he paid for the car.

Ya'll white bois so fucking jelly

>rent a lambo
>put a covering on it (3,000$)

see it's mine

Consooooooom

He's a fake, no rich person would laugh off 2.8m loss, unless denial or huge cope. He's where he is because of worshipers like sssniperwolf but at least she has big tiddies

stop the cope bro, dude literally gets millions of views per video on youtube even if it's just him reacting to other dumb youtube videos, he is set

ok so he makes 10K per video and then? that's not enough to laugh at a 3M loss

Obviously he's schizo laughing at himself, unless you're saudi oil rich 3M loss will hurt. But he's by no means poor now, the money from sponsors alone allows him to consoom to no end.

He's made a shitton from his boxing fights and a decent amount from touring. Probably rakes in a few million a year from youtube. He's spoken about his stable investments that he's had for over a decade at this point. He has a large stake in multiple multimillion dollar brands. This guy is retarded when it comes to anything that's not to do with entertainment but he delegates and so he does well for himself. His parents both worked in finance so they've probably been able to guide his retarded ass too.
The only reason he got into crypto was because of his x100 more intelligent friend who took his money and invested it for him during the bullrun and made x3. He got excited and took the reigns himself, since then it's been loss after loss. 3M is less than 5% of his net worth without a doubt, which is a lot but it's small enough for him to just cope and carry on.
t. british zoomer

>with no experienxe
ya hes not a seasoned market professional like you, barely literate, soulless zoomer retard

Rapper (two certified Gold albums)
Boxer (earning multi-million dollars from 2 fights)
Endorsements (multi-million dollar endorsements, claims he turned down a $5m endorsement because he was "busy")
Highest grossing/viewed YouTube star
Etc.

You cryptokeks are so bitter.

>t. british zoomer
yeah you are exactly his target and he managed to lure you a fake life
now gtfo of biz and try to have sex with the last white woman living in the UK crooked teeth loser

He's a retarded degenerate nigger, no matter how much money he earns or loses he's already a failure in life, fuck him

we desperately need ppl like these to get wipe out and leave crypto for good, markets won´t revert until this happens

>t. nigger loving shit colored low I Q creature

Imagine using a typo to make a point you worshiper you

Sure sure champ.. He just said earlier that this was going to either be the best financial decision in his life or the worst guess how it turned out

It's called being a beetle neck gramps

arent these big youtubers rich as fuck?
3 million is a lot but I'm sure he's not gonna be losing much sleep over it plus there's probably a bunch of bored bloggers writing articles about him which will get more eyes on him
you could say it was basically a 3 million dollar advertisement expense

This

How much did you lose? Life savings? Kys.

That’s an impressive list of accomplishments, but I have never heard of this faggot who tries way too hard

never heard of him before brownskin zoomers brought his tweets on this board

i like him he's older videos were very entertaining
>b-but he's a nigger!!
don't care faggot polcel kys

Also this
Actually I'm in profit since I dca sold the top you brainlet

>yeah you are exactly his target
ok, and?
>and he managed to lure you a fake life
Everything I said is verifiable.
>5 seething posts
Keep coping poorfags. You will never be as rich as this low IQ nigger.

He could lose that probably 3 times over and still have more money than you will make in your life.

Mad?

>He's older videos
Average ksi worshiper... Damn the quality on biz is in free falling since last run up

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-05-13 à 14.57.15.png (644x378, 83.89K)

>Actually I'm in profit
>I-i DCA'd the top!

Lmao, yeah fucking right. Bet you made a bunch of "laugh at the wagie" posts too.

I'm not you, poorfag.

this nigger literally lost an amount he couldn't afford to lose

"but i have my family and my friends"

he will kill himself he is broke now

Keep coping, he's been around for like a decade at this point. His real problems are iq and looks, no money can fix that, so he has already lost in life

Yup you mad that a black KANG is richer than you will ever be. Cope and seetherino.

Dca selling you retard.... Why do you, last eth buy was around 1600... Why do you even try

Money can't bring you happiness (if you're black)

This reads like very, very sad cope from a man desperately trying to find a reason not to rope himself.

he is having a mental breakdown
he cant cope with the fact he lost his life savings

This, huge copes right there. He prolly lost all he made in crypto from gullible worshipers like the ones defending him here

Good.

>Sperging so hard he can't even type or comprehend things anymore

You lost.

stupid zoomers thinking a nigger with such spending habits can have more than 5M on savings

he gets raped by taxes and then consoom until the last pound he has

now his life savings got wiped out before he got over confident

a nigger stay a nigger

Crazy how I've got more LUNA than this rich nigger

lmao brutal
Worst I've had is 750k down to 20k
then day trading doge and waiting for 1 sat down meaning I missed being in at 30 sats before it shot up to its new floor
and also getting lazy and not putting 2k into something that then 100x the next day

Thank you LUNA for easing my pain

Making $10k per video puts you in the top 1% on that alone.

Very few Hayes out there. Huge difference between nigger and black man