Mortgage rates are now 5.3%, the highest since 2009

Mortgage rates are now 5.3%, the highest since 2009.

How do you plan to kill yourself? I am considering a helium exit bag.

Attached: photo_2022-05-12_21-12-49.jpg (1280x677, 72.21K)

I’m good. Locked in at 2.8%

If you shoot yourself do it good, please. Saw some Pajeet who shot his whole head of but still lived and screamed through his air pipe from his nek. His whole face was gone but he seemed to know what happened. Video was so fucked I kept hoping someone would finish him off. Wanna see it?

gonna become a squatter

Pajeets can't do anything right. Aim through top of mouth to brainstem. Easy.

When you’re such a shitskin loser you can’t even kill yourself and now scream through your neck like a little bitch.

Attached: 7DB0DB6E-712A-4C41-B990-5220F95A6F4D.jpg (147x320, 14.26K)

Got in at 2.99% fixed.

live at my moms, im 30 part time waging

yea... I am gonna pass on that one haha

Pussy nigger good luck next years with your stomach.

I wait for all those "middle class" nurses to default on their mortgages and get myself a few nice units to rent to them

Link to video?

I'm just going to rope, waiting for parents to die first then I go

>tfw 2.5% and banks are seething

How can I profit from an increase in suicide rates?

>tfw your house will drop 75% in value, you will be fired from your wagie job because of the recession, and the bank will end up with your cuckshed and you on the streets.

>tfw I passively earn $3700/mo adjusted for inflation, haven't worked in 8 years, and am immune to your projections

Wish all pajeets got that fate all at once, it is more than they deserve honestly but the sight of a disgusting lowlife pajeet suffering maximally after a failed suicide attempt brings me great joy.

he probably shot himself from inside the mouth like a retard. You aim to the side of the head AND combine that with a tall bridge as a backup.

>gun inside the mouth
retard. You're going to end up like this:

THIS. The fate of normies that bought into the real estate bubble. Massive foreclosures incoming.

The biggest mistake people make is actually shooting themselves in the sphenoidal area, they end up blind but missed the brain.

Drowning myself in rent payments sounds like a good way to go

>2 year 1.6% fixed rate
I really hope BTC moons before 2024

Sorry bud. We lost.

nohomers are about to get some cheap houses once the banks sell repossessed houses

>he thinks the shakeout houses are going to plebes
*laughs in Blackrock*

Attached: klaus.png (716x675, 596.13K)