Would you sell your blood to Boomers (for a price)?

It's the ultimate conclusion to the Boomer way of life - literally feeding and thriving on the lifeblood of their own progeny, extending their pleasure by depriving their children.

Attached: Der Vampoomer.png (814x770, 614.15K)

I don't understand, I've spoken to genetic biologists and they said injection of young blood won't do anything beneficial.

I'd be okay with this if it was a direct transfer with some minor administrative and procedure costs so the donor receives 2-6k of the charge. At least after literally taking my blood they wouldn't be able to delude themselves anymore about their own beahviour, they would have to come to terms with their parasitic inclinations.
But you just know the kikes behind this project take the blood for 80 bucks from desperate college students and pocket the 7920$ which leaves them with a 4k profit or more.

It's not about that, it's about making young people suffer.

My genetic biologists said the opposite

Of course (((genetic biologists))) would tell you that

You do realize that if this works properly and boomers as early adopters (lab rats if you will) prove it's worth it now, WE as old fucks a few dacades from now will have a viable way to extend our life/healthspans?

mainstream "scientists" don't know shit about anything
boomers, especially jew boomers operate on esoteric concepts

I would consider it if I had AIDS. Otherwise no.

We had a thread on /sci/ about it a while ago and the general consensus seems to be that experimental treatments of this kind indicate reduction of free radicals in the bloodstream and positive effects on tissue and organs, but larger and long-term studies are required to determine its benefits conclusively.

Oh. I was thinking from a de-aging point of view. The dude studies aging and said something about the telomeres getting shorter until unraveling and causing oldness or something. I asked why not just inject young blood into old people, since the telomeres would be long and healthy. He said it won't work, they tried it.

Was there really a need for a whole thread to figure out that young cells have less radicals floating around in them?

Medicine, or all scientific fields for that matter have been diluted with junk studies. Nobody really knows what's real and what isn't anymore

Attached: 1630674383839.jpg (928x1024, 186.05K)

No, dying boomers are better than money.

Let's say I have a kid, and I have most of my blood transfused with my kids blood, then I have my child surgically attached to me. Would I age backwards some?

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-032436_Brave.jpg (720x1046, 164.79K)

I'm glad all the undergrads and UFO-enthusiasts could reach a conclusion

It actually does

There is literally nothing an undergraduate knows that can't be googled lmao

consensus reality is dead and we killed it

When the guy that says "lol just fast for 7 days" has a better success rate than a lot of researchers, something is wrong.

lol @ that chinese colony flag spreading FUD

They read that in their (((textbooks))). Even on places like this shithole people are so gullible naieve and normie. Its really depressing

You'd have to ask the jews.

its literally satanism, they've been practicing it since ancient times

>spreading FUD
He was just quoting editors of prestigious medical journals, you dimwit. His intentions are irrelevant because the quotes are real

i respect this

>sell
I have a feeling we're not gonna have a choice soon, bud.

Even if it is beneficial, wouldnt the young blood end up completely replaced after some time anyways?

they are fucking retarded

>a thread on /sci/

Attached: 1632928776304.jpg (250x247, 10.14K)

What's stopping me just extracting and storing my own blood for the future so I can fountain of youth myself without paying jews to use some nigger blood?

Attached: 1620938874270.png (680x521, 114.71K)

We should spill boomer blood instead of giving them ours

Reality is objective, and only goylems aren't grounded.
Space is a lie, the earth is flat, oil is abiotic and infinite, CO2 is killing deserts and expanding the green, radiation is just heat, nuclear weapon are a lie, COVID is a lie, the mutagen sterilises and kills, Twilight Sparkle is best pone, moon landings were faked, the sun is local.

Attached: 1616806962318.png (483x480, 43.89K)

youre thinking like a poor person. A billionaire can keep the new blood stream forever.

Reminder that we've only had this super computer science analyzation for about 50 years and that nobody really "knows" shit.
For all we know, daily blood transfusions would actually make you immortal. We're only guessing otherwise because it hasn't been done.

yes, but i'm price gouging the fuck out of them

>For all we know, daily blood transfusions would actually make you immortal. We're only guessing otherwise because it hasn't been done.
no we actually know that's not true.

Well, the injected blood would have cells with longer telomeres but every other cell in the body would be unaffected, that's why that doesn't work. But as says the benefit in injecting blood from a younger donor is that young people have better livers and their blood is better filtered of waste products and free radicals.

Scientists are fucking idiots.
T. Scientist

>There is literally nothing an PhD knows that can't be googled lmao.
FTFY

Degradation. You think you can store blood for 40 years?