For those of you who sold at the bottom

come and lament ITT

Attached: 1652424892278.png (715x640, 31.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrum.com/opinion/2022/03/01/the-metaverse-it-alive-or-it-dead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look guys i'm only down 35% instead of 45% are you jelly?

I don't who would be foolish enough to sell at the bottom. I purchased a lot more yesterday at a fantastic price. How about you OP?

wen lambo?

T. November bagholder

Oof, dead cat bounce.
My boomer dad almost fell for it.

BTC is going to 10k and then I’m gonna think about it

>Buy my dead cat bounce on the 30 minute chart
no

this. if anything the whole LUNA rugpull made me a BTC maxi. it's the only crypto that's actually trustworthy at this point as far as i'm concerned. leveragefags, whale manipulators, stableshit coins, market crashes, all these things seemingly can't keep BTC down while all other alts can barely keep up

Attached: cnbc-dorsey-superJumbo.png (2048x1160, 1.39M)

It went up 10% in the last 24h.
At this rate it will be at 100k by the end of next week.

I closed my long a bit too early ;_;
Thought we would go lower. Could have made $12,000

>crashes 60 percent
>pumps 10 percent
>anons, we are mooning, 100k eoy

You fail to see the bigger picture. Crypto has failed. BTC is no reserve, defis backbone failed and crypto technology showed it offers no advantage to traditional finance

i slurped a little bit after reading an user post about dca ing your way down. It made sense to me so i bought a bit. I think it'll go lower

I will never invest in crypto again

Losing 90% of my portfolio in 2 days? For what?
I'd rather get a fucking job.

Attached: Screenshots_2022-05-12-02-51-22.png (1740x764, 1.18M)

you know when LUNA first dropped to $0.70 and people were buying in claiming it will go back to $1 and it was an easy arbitrage opportunity. Well this is the same for BTC, expect a steep drop in the coming day

>muh dead cat bounce
You are clearly are out of your depth and just parroting terms you have no knowledge of. It's actually quite pitiful I must say. Did you lose everything on a scam coin perchance?

IT'S a Cat BOunce, I'm shorted x10 1,000,000 dollarinos

get in the cagie, wagie

you only lose money if you sell at a loss

I'm not lamenting. Its a temporary relief rally thats already going down. I sold Monday and thats already a steal to where this shit is going next week

Attached: bobo-angry-crying-hugs-pillow-thumbnail.png (198x200, 37.25K)

Why so defensive on a joke? Keep buying your little tokens who have after the tech showed its promise on trustless no middle man immutability is bullshit, nobody cares

> bullshit, nobody cares
You care user, you care a lot.

sweet bnb hopium

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-13 at 10.19.32.png (210x120, 5.96K)

crypto did what its supposed to do (let shitty protocol fail). the most concerning thing is it didnt happen sooner

and you are replying like a random gpt-2 bot.
For any human reading this, its over from here on.

check the volume, retard and compare to the circulating supply of all the other alts. even ETH is in serious danger at this point. btc would likely succeed even further if not for all the scamcoins that succeeded it

Attached: Jack-Dorsey-daily-success-dos-and-donts.jpg (1784x1784, 522.34K)

Time is Money.

Attached: 1652346563990.jpg (589x604, 39.58K)

>Back to where we were at some point on Wednesday
oh wow bullrun back on guys...fr

Attached: 1621161534564.jpg (800x450, 53.09K)

So crypto is where it was 10 years ago and delivered on nothing, while some nerds in basement still try to get funding for something that demonstrably doesnt work
As long as a pajeet and a bot trade numbers there is a market, nobody denies this, but crypto as a replacement for traditional finance is over. There is no future for it outside of multi level marketing scamming

be honest with me Any Forums is now a good time to buy?

Attached: greta_thunberg_oops_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 38.03K)

>he doesn't know about the buying and selling of goods and services
Tee hee hee

Attached: fren dance.gif (112x111, 3.48K)

>Celebrating 30k BTC
I'm a massive bull and I even think this is retarded. You should be placing buy orders around the 200w MA and forgetting about crypto for a few months before slurping alts at 90% discount.

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW
THAT'S /our/ MOTTO

Time is a river full of pregnant transmen on inner tubes smoking dank nugz and getting rich by buying bear market crypto. Xey can already pay for xeir transchxldren's university

there is no real crypto market. At best its a tiny market of illegal goods that is dwarfed by the volume of the same markets in cash. and about newegg and the like, they are dollar markets, crypto pricing is just an intermediate for getting dollars

So why are you here?

I like to watch stuff die

The only thing dying is your soul when you realize everyone else is making bank apart form you who thought they could outplay the players.

Attached: 1627002461174.jpg (1024x782, 187.61K)

btc is digital gold. its scarcity will always hold value. there is no btc killer unlike ETH. ETH will either be flipped, go belly up or be worth a fraction of what it was. the whole web3 / nft / defi / metaverse game scams are dying, BTC isn't. BTC doesn't need all that crap to maintain its value. it's scarcity is all it needs

Attached: jack-dorsey.jpg (2000x1334, 981.79K)

I bought the bottom.

>There is no future for it
Cool, gonna buy more BTC and ETH, maybe some more shiba inu and doge.

thedrum.com/opinion/2022/03/01/the-metaverse-it-alive-or-it-dead
I'm not gonna listen to Any Forums users, you guys were wrong about chain link.

keep repeating sales pitches from 10 years ago. Nobody can stop you from buying a limited supply of beany babies with no purpose and you might even find retards that buy those limited supply beany babies from you.
If you don't realize that with defi web3 and the other bullshit that was supposed to be the killer app of crypto failing, crypto as a technology failing overall, including btc, nobody can help you. Enjoy your digital mementos
okay

>8ptid
>seething
Someone seems sad they didn't buy the dip.

honest? who knows maybe

Joke's on you, you're unemployable.

>7 bot responses

Lmao

wtf are you even on about? the scarcest beanie babies are still worth a fuckton of more money than they were originally purchased for during the 90's and people are still buying them. i guarantee you some richfag would gladly purchase btc from me 10-20 years from now that i only bought for a fraction of the price because that amount of money would still be nothing to that richfag because at this point btc adoption and trust will surpass being adopted by only a handful of countries. ffs blackrock and fidelity are now investing a shitload of money into USDC because they believe in btc and don't even pay attention to the other crypto retardation out there

Attached: Jack-Dorsey.jpg (2100x1575, 177.8K)

Certainly sure they have got paper hands and NGMI. I took advantage of the market and bought more ETH and SYLO and currently running liquidity mining and staking program on uniswap.

>All the retarded shitcoiners have suddenly become btc maximalists.
Lmao.

You sound more like a cultist trying to rationalize his believe than a rational thinking human. Your religion failed, it came to replace the former finance paradigm and gloriously failed and the capital still in it is now being absorbed by the priests of the dominant religious movement. There is no reason to use crypto networks over existing finance networks as it has been demonstrated over the last week

didnt soll, but bought at 31k, i am still in red numbers

>existing finance networks
You have to be fucking joking right? Do you not understand what is going on?

Welcome to the club. I'm in the club since 4 years (when it happend last time)

I only buy btc, fuck the rest they are almost all going to ZERO and off exchanges.

4 yrs ago i've invested in 3 shitcoins and they all died, going to fucking Z E R O.

Only btc stayed.

When you look at tech stocks they mostly never go below their last ath in a cycle (have this from a stock trader book)

Last cycle ath in btc was 20k. The last drop was the lowest point.

no
For non shady transactions the existing infrastructure, for shady dealings cash. No need for crapto

if you think we are heading back up, you haven't seen shit, what is happening to LUNA is what will happen to BTC and crypto. There will be mass panicking, people losing their entire life savings, multiple posts with wojacks, people giving up on crypto and never coming back

>Thinking this is the bottom
Yeah, you're ngmi. You show 0 understanding of real world economics. There is no bottom this run, recession will last decades if we are lucky enough to ever get out of it. You have NO idea what is beginning to unfold.

user are confused nowadays. Some say buy low, some say buy high.

>called out
>”i-it was just a j-joke!!!”
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only losers sell BTC at loss. I held my grounds and even got more altcoins like RIDE and EGLD. Currently, running a liquidity on Maiar exchange and earning 25% apy.

>Blackrock crashed the market through manipulation so they could slurp the Bitcoin dip and get closer to #1 stablecoin bank
You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Attached: Blackrock.png (607x2200, 1.06M)

Good, I’ll buy more then.

bought 400k USD $LUNA @ 42.11 i sold it @ $0.000013

Im all in stables and I sold the very absolute top at 69k after buying 10,000 BTC for 10c each.

Why didnt I buy this dip you ask? Because Im retired now. Instead of spending this money I come here everyday instead.

This but unironically

markets will recover and only loser sell out cheaply, stop waging the whales and trust on btc

more than that, this dip was a perfect time to ape in some lox network and other low caps

You sound like a fucking dweeb using the word "perchance," nobody's impressed and they're all scamcoins.

>Instead of spending this money I come here everyday instead.
how come you prefer browsing Any Forums over spending 690 million?

>lost 50% of its ATH
>butcoin is the most stable shit out there guys, its going to the moon

kek
cant wait for the real mealtdown when it goes to sub 5k and cryptofags start roping

Crypto is and has always been a failure. Bitcoin =! Crypto. Bitcoin has always been the one true protocol and is the only one programmatically destined to succeed. Make no mistake, Bitcoin is the future.

btc never went to 1k after the 2018 bullrun.
It going to 4k after the 2021 bullrun would be equivalent to that

It's just another coin, jackass. Doesn't matter if more millionaires and billionaires are in on the scam, a scam's a scam.

we're yet to see if people will catch up to the fact that crypto is a scam, so far they didnt but the last decade has been bullish and economy has been on the uptick so there was plenty of morons to prop it up.
something is telling me that during a recession even idiots will realise they have been throwing money in a botomless pit

HFSP smoothbrain

>i don’t understand money or economics the post
just stop being retarded and the world will make sense

Weaklings and paper hands.
I'm strongly holding my AXL which is a DeFi that offers staking rewards, lending and borrowing services. I'm anticipating their NFT collections.

You are a cultist, there is no reasoning with cultists