Chainlink buying opportunity

We're all aware most alts don't last.
It's very likely for BTC and ETH to reach a new ATH eventually in the next bullrun™ but it's unlikely for 95%+ of the other projects.

Is link one of them? Is buying it now for 7$ worth it? Its ATH was around 50$. Sounds like a good upside but then again will it fail like the other shit projects or will it actually thrive again?

Attached: ChainLink-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 29.85K)

word on the street is that the whole thing was Rory's idea. He was learning to code and Sergey the CEO was supervising his lessons. They tested out Rory's circuit breaking in production because its based and now Sergey is scapegoating Rory it seems as punishment

why the fuck are you asking this board?

the majority of people who browse here are retarded gambling addicts like yourself just looking for a quick way to make a buck.

read whitepaper, look at the team, look at their revenue, integrations etc and make up your own mind lol, otherwise if you decide to invest you will never be comfortable with your investment

half the people in this thread will tell you link is the best opportunity in crypto right now, the other half will tell you token is not needed and sergey is a fat scammer

in truth no one knows what they are talking about, they just regurgitate bullshit info they see somewhere else without verifying anything for themselves

I'm interested in opinions tho. What's yours? Outside of DYOR, what is your personal opinion on the current state of link as an investment for the long run (lets say 4 years+)

Are the entities that want to draw my energy through this website humans, bots or demons?

Serious answer there are only two situations possible
>one: Chainlink continues to expand taking on new data feeds data types and data from different sources. As a consequence Sergey will become larger as he consumes Big Macs and expands the Human Resources Department until Chainlink is capable of scanning a baby in the womb to determine whether or not that child will become useful to Chainlink. The oracle will determine the parameters necessary to onboard a baby from birth to death while in the womb and Sergey will tailor an education plan suitable.
>two: Chainlink dies tomorrow. The UST minimum was the straw that breaks the camel's back. Sergey is tried for betraying his community. LINK marines initiate maniac mode, taking down as many with them as they can with what is left of their savings in a hellfire of blood and explosions

In terms of usefulness nothing else comes close to chainlink.
No matter what you want to build in web3 you will need chainlink oracles and there is no way around it.
Competition literally doesnt exist, sergey killed them in the infant stage.

But Token price is a different question, usefulness doesnt always translate into a high token price but it could also be a time related matter, basically it takes time for chainlinks token price to catch up to its usefulness.

Attached: D153F18F-C253-4EDE-A34C-DFB790DA3FBB.jpg (537x525, 47.11K)

Attached: sneeded1.jpg (706x699, 94.51K)

Attached: sneeded2.jpg (712x526, 82.78K)

Attached: Staking.jpg (852x1041, 239.24K)

Attached: CCIP.jpg (870x1087, 219.93K)

>
half the people in this thread will tell you link is the best opportunity in crypto right now, the other half will tell you token is not needed and sergey is a fat scammer
this is kinda true, so I’ll break the monotony by stating that Chainlink is no longer the best project but only one of the best projects. It is extremely solid, but I’m pretty sure by now that ICP is even bigger. And the way things are going, in the coming five years it is not impossible GRT (smaller scope, but targeting lower hanging fruit) will achieve better capitalization than LINK. So of the 5-10 legit projects in crypto, by now I’d say LINK is high mid-tier, no longer the best. That’s ok, though, as LINK already has a 100x and the other legit projects haven’t yet.

Attached: CCIP2.png (734x880, 982.72K)

Crypto = the Chainlink Cloud, it is the Internet (an extension layer) with a token attached and just as flexible. Nothing is more undervalued in this space, people will get it eventually.

One day the market will be forced to come to terms with the reality that chain value capture is bound to blocks/throughput while the data layer (decentralized generalized oracle protocol with no cross-dependencies) has exposure to actual contract value and has no limitations short of global economic productivity.

Attached: Value Capture.jpg (955x925, 235.23K)

I want to fuck jessica khater but I don't want to catch aids. wat do?

Attached: corona aids pepe.jpg (220x220, 18.65K)

Attached: link-internet.jpg (744x308, 22.18K)

Attached: theride.jpg (1036x1302, 537.77K)

Absolute nonsense posing as moderate views. GRT is an excellent project and a key piece of decentralised infrastructure but what Chainlink is building is orders of magnitude more significant. There is no comparison.

Are you retarded? Look at the graph, it's your random shitcoin #57. Down 90% off ath, even worse in BTC and ETH. It will never recover, it serves no purpose but giving price feeds to ponzi defi

Attached: Oracle-Everest.png (1146x650, 938.5K)

holy shit nobody is reading this fanfiction man fuck off.

Attached: MasterCard-Cipher-LINK.png (1517x816, 843.22K)

Holy reddit

> GRT is an excellent project and a key piece of decentralised infrastructure but what Chainlink is building is orders of magnitude more significant
Completely agreed and I was probably sloppy expressing myself to make it seem I wouldn’t agree.
What I tried to say is basically that long term:
Btc > icp > link > grt > eth - but when it comes to profits in just the next 5 years it’s /possible/ that grt > link.

Most important part of crypto. Muh ath, muh vs eth. Suck my dick retards and pajeets, you are all incredibly stupid

nope, coinbase and binance going to the shitter, you wont be able to buy chain JACK

Attached: Ari.jpg (864x1057, 268.2K)

Attached: Eric.png (825x1179, 213.57K)

based infodumper

Usefulness is correlated to current market state. Link is very useful, but the crypto market is not yet mainstream. We don't have crypto services that people use yet so the price for Link is shit. Right now crypto is just a gambling scheme, it is the same as the dot com bubble.
It was years until companies like amazon or facebook realized their true power. Technology also had to catch up as well because the internet was fucking shit and not everybody could afford a desk computer. With smartphones the internet is now accesible to the whole world practically. We need this for crypto. Wallets that don't suck dick for the average consumer and finantial insittutions integrating crypto services. Once smartcontracts are the norm and not some toy to speculate with then Link will shoot up sky high like ETH or BTC.

> finantial insittutions
Despite typing this, your take is spot on.

I'd buy it at $2, but definitely not $7.

Link is a shitcoin that's spent millions of dollars reinventing centralized oracles with a broken, trust-based security model. I do not own Link or any competing tokens and have no financial interest on it, which is why I'll actually tell you about things like the 3-of-20 multisig that can switch aggregators of dependent projects by fiat. The entire thing is a trust-based security nightmare for anyone to rely upon.

If you think
>well it has a high market cap so it must be legit and blue chip
you're falling into the exact same line of thinking a lot of the Luna people did with
>well 50 billion dollars can't be wrong!
Yes, yes they can. And you can lose all your money because you took financial advice from retards on an anime forum. Any negative reply to this post is from Link bagholders.

Attached: 1650834663630.webm (720x404, 1.68M)

BBBBASED

Based

>DYOR
Just dyor. Or what the captcha says.

Attached: gas.jpg (387x356, 52.54K)

I have a decent stack should I buy more or is it safe to wait for a bigger drop? This reversal feels like a bull trap.

A combo of each

Staking will flip the switch on the token price once it’s live.
You’ll have an inelastic amount of tokens being used for the commoditization of something infinitely powerful and with an infinite supply, which is trusted data.

It’s such a big concept that it actually blows your mind when you spend time thinking how access to trusted data for anyone with access to link tokens will change the world.
It truly will be the 4th industrial revolution.

Attached: 270283CF-E88E-44FA-AAB1-E02398F7BA5C.jpg (700x1050, 141.67K)

5 years of LINK shilling on this board and this is the first honest post. Goddammit.

This is the only actual thing that makes sense as to why the price could rise in future I own a Mastercard therefore it has real world use case

This is the most stupid shit I've read all day

bought 700 yesterday @ 6.80ish
planning to buy another 100 or so.

even if this may not be the bottom, its a good buy-in price. very few can time the bottom or top.

Nice work. It might or might not be the bottom. I already have several make it stacks and limited cash which I am keeping on the side lines to maximise what I can get. If it doesn't come to pass so be it, I'll blow it on hookers.

what's a make it stack?

Literally stopped reading as soon as you mentioned ICP you fucking pageet lmao

I always see ICP mentioned alongside chainlink for some reason.

You have to go back
This is now a PrecogFinance (tickr PCOG) thread, because link is obviously as dead as luna

Attached: luk.jpg (900x500, 102.53K)

>I always see ICP mentioned alongside chainlink for some reason
Because you're a retard and get all your information from other retards

fuck off jeet.

When BTC goes to 200 week MA which is at $21k, why wouldn't LINK go down to $2 at that point? Hell, if BTC breaks its previous ATH of $20k due to stock market nuking, why wouldn't we see a $1 LINK at this point? There has been absolutely no support for the price during these dumps. Hell, it has dumped harder than others.

>People like Eric Schmidt do not associate themselves with the second best.
What about 25th?

>Eric Schmidt
Wasn't that the same guy who was called out as a retard by Peter Thiel?

>The jeet cries out even as he flings poo at you
ICP is going to zero, there is no bottom.

>Staking

Attached: 1652038908534.jpg (740x710, 66.43K)

ICP is more important than chainlink if you actually do your research.

If Sergey keeps betraying I will scoop up once $LINK reaches the price of Bigmac, i.e. $3.49. That was always it's intended peg anyway and it's why Sergey initially labelled it the cryptographic Bigmac-index.

It's completely dead you will baghold forever

Ironic.

What's ironic? I bought my entire link stack under a dollar and sold above 20. It's unarguably the most important chain in defi and might plausibly become as important as Eth over time. What has ICP achieved? I guess if you're a professional investor that got in at seed you might have made money, but seeing as you're publicly bagholding on biz at the bottom of an absolute bloodbath I somehow doubt that.

How long do you recon we’ll have before staking? October?

The use case being financial surveillance. No thanks.